Forever Gaming - Destiny Clan Updates

GazzaGarratt

3 hours ago, Baabcat said:

Raid keys keys no longer get wiped on reset day, they carry over   So no need to rush to them on a monday

Ah, nice one Bob. I must've completely missed that. That said though, most people don't like doing a raid on a Monday because of the reset so its still a good day to do chill and run around the belly getting loot.

16 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Ah, nice one Bob. I must've completely missed that. That said though, most people don't like doing a raid on a Monday because of the reset so its still a good day to do chill and run around the belly getting loot.

Still got mine then woooo

Nick asked me if anyone is doing a raid over the weekend. Does anyone want to give it another go? Last week's was really enjoyable and it would be good to try Calus this time round.

17 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Nick asked me if anyone is doing a raid over the weekend. Does anyone want to give it another go? Last week's was really enjoyable and it would be good to try Calus this time round.

If you need someone just throw me an invite or a message if in free or on cod I'll jump in anytime. Usually if in not free I'll show offline anyway.

Well, I'm waiting to preload the CoO DLC today.

The last trailer is showing some decent gameplay and I've played the last few nights running around getting my final achievements.

I'll be on late tonight just to start the story element and then hopefully available to run some strikes, and infinite forest stuff later this week.

Let us know if you'll be online.

Hopefully will try and get some spare time to put up the rexent Destiny updates as I can't see them anywhere on here atm.

Some decent updates and info that you should know on how to get rewards and complete activities. Also some sandbox updates too.

PC team managed to get a group together to guided games the Raid Lair. Met a nice guy to fill in as our 6th and we completed the Raid Lair, Argos took three attempts.

Most enjoyable raid encounter I can remember in a long time. Argos was awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

PC team managed to get a group together to guided games the Raid Lair. Met a nice guy to fill in as our 6th and we completed the Raid Lair, Argos took three attempts.

Most enjoyable raid encounter I can remember in a long time. Argos was awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice work Rob and others. I've heard its great so I'm really glad we're seeing improvements here and there.

@techno (Gary) and I played Heroic strikes for the first time last night and I have to say they were brutal and a lot of fun. We wiped a few times on boss fights with a random but it felt like a real challenge and wanted to carry on and beat them.

The strikes playlist for me is considerably better than D1.

Once they add modifiers which is planned soon you should find this really good content.

And herioc strikes now is better than public events to get exotics. Grab the fireteam token from Zavala which gives a chance for the whole team to get exotics.

Yeah I enjoyed that last night and fair play to the random who stuck in there with us, I really was ready to chuck in that strike as I didn't think we'd do it, then wiping close to finishing that last one was a kick in the nuts but frantic when we finally did it.

Via the FG App

Anyone up for trying the raid sometime soon i.e. this week or next week? I know it's been a rough ride but it's worth a go hopping back in readiness for May's updates.

@Adolf Sheekster and @Synnith AKA Frank and Kirk have got some interest in doing it and I know many of us haven't run it much at all. Before we think of a day what's everyone's thoughts and availability?

I'm pretty sure we can get 6 with 90 in the official FG clan.

4 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

How is everyone doing with their milestones? How is this week's Nightfall?

One at a time amd what is a nightfall. Is that something you do with more than one person 

7 hours ago, TigerBurge said:

One at a time amd what is a nightfall. Is that something you do with more than one person 

LOL. I'll try and be on with you mate, need to get your ass on before you pick up Carter more ;)

Nightfalls done with Chad, Nick and Brede. Want to get a bit more Power before really giving Prestige Nightfalls a go.

Has anyone used Challenge Cards yet?

18 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

What's the recommended power level?

370 Nightfall Prestige. Challenge Cards make them harder with extra modifiers like if you all wipe you go to Orbit (extinguish) and Solar/Void/Arc Singe.

14 hours ago, Baabcat said:

Good progress on milestones, nightfall’s, call to arms, flashpoint , clan, all done on 3 characters. EoW done on Titan. Need to grind a lot of heroic strikes to get that milestone done as well. 

You need your job Bob! Well done though :D

On 5/23/2018 at 4:59 PM, The3rdWalker said:

All done, waiting until next week because time gates are fun. 

You still run one character or all 3? Bounties come in July so not far away.

Also, we should think of challenges to do. Rob, you tried to set a hard prestige nightfall with Xurs Challenge Card? We could easily make mini videos series of how to beat x10 plus solar singe. Just a thought as we should be more creative with what we do.

6 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

370 Nightfall Prestige. Challenge Cards make them harder with extra modifiers like if you all wipe you go to Orbit (extinguish) and Solar/Void/Arc Singe.

You need your job Bob! Well done though :D

You still run one character or all 3? Bounties come in July so not far away.

Also, we should think of challenges to do. Rob, you tried to set a hard prestige nightfall with Xurs Challenge Card? We could easily make mini videos series of how to beat x10 plus solar singe. Just a thought as we should be more creative with what we do.

1 Hunter, that's it.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

We got a raid going late last night on PS4 with @Adolf Sheekster, @Bluebear, @Rico, @reaper-2201 and @Horrible_Hector. Considering 3/4 of only done it once or twice, Nick never done it as well, we cruised through Baths and Dogs whilst learning the stages. Completed the Dogs Challenge for this week too.

Then came the Glitchy Gauntlet. A few of us hadn't done the stay on your own plate go but after a few tries it just started to glitch in enemies and not spawn the orbs on another. We made some errors but that's part of getting it right for next time. We finally nailed it pretty easily and moved on to Calus with @igotmollywhopped as Frank had to go. Tried it a few times but it was approaching 1am for me and I think we did enough for one night.

I agreed stupidly to stay on to do the first stage of EoW raid lair as its just jumping...after 4 deaths by falling asleep with the controller in my hand we decided to call it.

Nice everyone, was great to get back into it. Need to do more runs as the ones that haven't done it much will get even better. If people are around to finish Calus later, I'll hopefully be on UK evening time. GGFG.

We managed to get the Raid clan engram last night in possibly the most smoothest runs I've ever been involved in. Also, we one phased Calus which was frickin awesome! I managed to drop the Exotic Ghost too which really helps the unique exotic drops.

Roles were known and we just got on with it. I want to make sure as many people as we can experience it as it really is well made, including getting the chests too. Nice run @SensaiNemesis @Horrible_Hector @igotmollywhopped @Bluebear @TheReverend