Forever Gaming - Destiny Clan Updates

GazzaGarratt

37 minutes ago, Capn_Underpants said:

emoji4.png Me, Josh, & Rico.

Via the FG App

A birdie also told me that you and Josh has helped us to secure the last engram for the clan?! :D Did you go flawless?

Apologies I haven't been around last few days. I should have more time today to sort out some events as a few of you have been asking, It would be great if I got more views on the raid idea thread that i'll bump in a second.

Yeah I'm also there.

I think we're at a point now where most of the regular members more or less know what to do, even if up and down are still a problem.

#neverlettingitgo

Still want to join in on a later cards against humanity session as well.

Fuck i'm bored in work.

Made Sam ( @Capn_Underpants ) an admin of FG Destiny Clan. She is one of the most experienced players we have and has asked to play a part in the clan. Hopefully you can welcome her onboard as an admin and now she can look to carry us all over the line to beat Calus :D

I'll see if I can find time tomorrow to set up some more times to run the raid and practice specific parts if people want that? Give me times if there is specific ones you want me to put up or more than happy for you guys to stick one up on the Calendar.

Made Sam ( [mention=211]Capn_Underpants[/mention] ) an admin of FG Destiny Clan. She is one of the most experienced players we have and has asked to play a part in the clan. Hopefully you can welcome her onboard as an admin and now she can look to carry us all over the line to beat Calus [emoji3]

Via the FG App

On 10/6/2017 at 7:12 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

Made Sam ( @Capn_Underpants ) an admin of FG Destiny Clan. She is one of the most experienced players we have and has asked to play a part in the clan. Hopefully you can welcome her onboard as an admin and now she can look to carry us all over the line to beat Calus :D

About fuckimg  time you did something useful 

I've added some extra times across this week for the raid, some in UK and US evening time. Also added trials on the weekend. Not put too much on considering its Iron Banner and previous experiences was that we did play this most of the week to try and grind for the gear. Happy to others up if you have different times.

Please have a look if you can and let us know if you can or can't make them. Thanks everyone.

P.S. If anyone is around to get me through Calus too this week, that'd be grand :D

Great fun doing nightfalls and prestige nightfalls with@Diddums and@luceowolf. Last week's nightfall was really fun and challenging to run.
@crispymorgan need to get your Power level up so we can do a Prestige one.

I might join you. If the mrs don't fuck it up [emoji38]

Sorry we couldn't get another one to tag along Brede, we'll see who's about this week and depending on the modifiers if we do it again later in the week.

In other news, was going to try a few raids later in the week if people want to run them or experience certain parts?

Tried using the D2 companion? A mate of mine uses that to get a fireteam and says it's easy and fast. Can be a good way to get new members on here as well.

About raids, I have most of thursday free to play. Getting Wolfenstein this week too, but would be great to try a raid again.

46 minutes ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Tried using the D2 companion? A mate of mine uses that to get a fireteam and says it's easy and fast. Can be a good way to get new members on here as well.

About raids, I have most of thursday free to play. Getting Wolfenstein this week too, but would be great to try a raid again.

Tried it once I think? Tbh, I only look at the Clan roster. If I remember then I'll look at my friends list that may have a few other people from different clans but there isn't many on there.

Just need to time the right day as most are on for Tuesdays but equally there are more on across the weekend.

Raid was completed last night by some of the PC FG side so thanks to them for clan engram.

As we already did the Crucible and Nightfall earlier in the week, it is just Trials engram to get - it now should be available to play I believe after the patch we have just had. Good luck if anyone is trying it.

If anyone wants to do it, let people know and maybe a team can get together over the weekend.

Last week's raid was really enjoyable guys, hope you thought so too.

Got all stages done ahead of Calus. Didn't try him as we knew it was reset day and had to get our keys.

I also found running around the underbelly quite relaxing and fun last night. It's quite a good thing to do on a Monday (last day before reset).

Want to try and get a Calus CP early in the week so we can practice more. It really is a good raid that most of you started to enjoy.

Thanks for the run guys @crispymorgan @Diddums @techno @Bluebear @Amnotright @Mikepjbell

8 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Got all stages done ahead of Calus. Didn't try him as we knew it was reset day and had to get our keys.

I also found running around the underbelly quite relaxing and fun last night. It's quite a good thing to do on a Monday (last day before reset).

Thanks for the run guys @crispymorgan @Diddums@techno @Bluebear @Amnotright @Mikepjbell

Raid keys keys no longer get wiped on reset day, they carry over   So no need to rush to them on a monday