Forever Gaming - Destiny Clan Updates

GazzaGarratt

Yes, it pops up as others get clan XP.  if it just says '500 clan xp' then it is others.  It says something like '500 personal clan xp' when it is you doing it.

As I understand it, to earn clan xp you need to be in a fireteam on which at least half is your clan.  I'm not sure if you do stuff solo whether this counts though.

Solo stuff counts too. That happened to me last week and it added some. It would be weird otherwise becausr you need a way to contribute yourself to get 5k and earn your own personal legendary engram.

Did you find out why we weren't getting Clan XP for those Public Events?

Via the FG App

That is good to know that solo counts too as we can contribute even levelling up alternative characters too.  I am really impressed how quick we are smashing the weekly clan target, even with the servers being down we're still over 50%.

I haven't Lee, I had a quick search this morning but everything says you get 500xp if you do public events in a fireteam.  I'm hoping it was just a quirk of the servers coming back online and getting hammered rather than any bug as public events are an easy way to get clan xp.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

Looks like it has been hit already! Shame I didn't get to contribute either, but at least there are a couple of engrams to unlock still. Happy to give it a go tonight at around 7PM (UK) if they haven't been unlocked by then. :)

EDIT: Make that 6/6:30PM. I forgot I'm going to a pub quiz at about 8:30PM.

59b90eb4a8b15_oMoleyD2.png.5d3703589c3ad982978b0add64c5b182.png

We've done phenomenally well so far with the clan progress and rewards this week. Things we've done so far:

• Weekly XP target
  • Crucible Clan Reward
  • Nightfall Clan Reward
  • Oathkeeper Nighfall Score maxed out

Thanks to Josh @igotmollywhopped and Chris @Amnotright for taking a few randoms through and smashing the Nightfall time so our Oathkeeper score is what it  is so far. We should do more to help randoms and others when they need stuff to complete.

What's left before Tuesday's reset is a challenge but would be awesome if we can get it done:

• Raid Clan Reward
  • Trials of the Nine

I'm going to hopefully try and be around for both as if we do these, everybody gets two powerful engrams which would be awesome. Keep it up FG!

What does everyone think of the clan in game improvements and progress?

Rob @TheReverend has managed to get the 7 wins from Trials a few hours which means we all get the Trials engram! Send some love Rob's way.

Only the raid one left to go!

4 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Rob @TheReverend has managed to get the 7 wins from Trials a few hours which means we all get the Trials engram! Send some love Rob's way.

Only the raid one left to go!

Got the 7 wins, but like a fool I forgot to start my card again so I had 2 losses on it which means no flawless for me, but the main thing is we got the engram for the clan! 

How many ppl on the xbox clan or does the clan xp go cross platform?

Via the FG App

Jamie! There's a few on xbox from the US (@bruce and@crazyman ) and Ian has just joined who we work with.

Yep, clan xp goes cross platform so we all win [emoji1]

Make sure you do your little intro when you can bud [emoji106]

Got the 7 wins, but like a fool I forgot to start my card again so I had 2 losses on it which means no flawless for me, but the main thing is we got the engram for the clan! 

You beast.

Via the FG App

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Anybody that has got far with the raid giving it a go to complete it tonight before reset?

I'm at pleasure gardens and comfortable with the strat to get it down. Would ideally like to get the whole thing finished tonight since I'd rather not see those bathers so quickly again 😂 Maybe @igotmollywhopped Or @Corey the Kiwi could help since they've completed it? 

[mention=1490]Rico[/mention] [mention=1468]igotmollywhopped[/mention] [mention=29]Corey the Kiwi[/mention] and I finished the raid tonight! Raid clan engram for all!!

Ace Sam!! That's great news! Well done all you guys.

Let us know how the strat went down in the spoiler thread.