Forever Gaming - Destiny Clan Updates

GazzaGarratt

5 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Yep, thanks to Lee, Hector (what a sense of direction in the Sewers!!), Ricco and Nick for getting me and Nick to the final boss...looking forward to finishing it Saturday !

Not a problem Dave. Hope it was enjoyable! We'll get Calus on Saturday for sure.

@Davidgraves30, we'll try and get Calus for you on a different night. 

Last night shown me that 2 newbies can be no problem at all for some parts but others may take more time - and this isn't trying to be offensive to the 2 Daves that played last night. Its just facts of having a team less experienced (same as when I started trying it).

We've got 6 weeks before Forsaken and I want to get as many people through endgame raids as we can. Its only fair and what FG stands for.

To get Dave through Calus I've changed Prestige Calus on Saturday to completing Calus for Dave as thats the only day that works for him between now and reset.

@SensaiNemesis I'll book in more Prestige raids in replace of it as all other guys that helped last night were happy to change it.

1 hour ago, Davidgraves30 said:

Thank for all ur help can’t wait to finish it good bunch of lads who have time to talk you threw it 

Anytime! Glad we could help. We'll get another time sorted to beat Calus 🖒

Thanks to Lee, Chad and the rest of the guys for taking me through the last part of the raid...that was quite enjoyable if still a little confusing! Sorry about the pipe jumping and associated giggling fit!

When last heard from, Diddums had taken my spot and chaos was ensuing 😂😂

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

43 minutes ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Thanks to Lee, Chad and the rest of the guys for taking me through the last part of the raid...that was quite enjoyable if still a little confusing! Sorry about the pipe jumping and associated giggling fit!

When last heard from, Diddums had taken my spot and chaos was ensuing 😂😂

DjOGu2rXsAArKTc.jpg:large

It was a good run dude! I'm glad we finally got it for you, its always a bit frustrating when you get close a few times and wipe. The difference with this final boss fight is that you make a tiny slip-up its a wipe. Other raids weren't like that. Makes it all worthwhile when you nail him! 

Thanks to the guys offering to help as usual @Horrible_Hector @Rico @SensaiNemesis @Bluebear

We only gone and got @Diddums his first Calus kill!!! Good solid run with a ton of laughs along the way too!

We can't keep knocking these out without the help of @Rico @Horrible_Hector @Bluebear @reaper-2201. Honestly, this is how it always should've been. Great to see more people get through the raid. Let's get your Calus fight done people!

DjOqb4BXsAE2PiO.jpg:large

Seeing guys get through the raid and in front of a downed Calus is worth it! Always happy to help!

I'd just like to extend a thankyou to @Horrible_Hector and @reaper-2201 for getting me my Whisper tonight! Chuffed to bits. I adored using Black Spindle in D1 Taken King, so hopefully I'll love using this as much.

1562265543_Starletlogsig.png.19b3c199efb193f2f7d11a161bf5a2d6.png

IMG_20180729_221618.jpeg

Ace night. Managed to finally nail Calus for Dave @Davidgraves30 and Nev @DarkArch3typ3 for the first time. Top help given by Nolan @L_C_Scipio, Chris @TigerBurge and Rocco 😂 @Rico.

We then went on to do Eater of World (Raid Lair 1) and managed to put down Argos for Chris@TigerBurge and Nev's @DarkArch3typ3 first takedown. Chad @SensaiNemesis and Rob @reaper-2201 coming to in help get it done - Whisper is a beast against him!

5 people in the last week completing their first Calus in FG. 2 people also getting their first Argos competions too. Awesome week and long may the helping of each other continue. Thanks for all for helping out and hopefully we can start filling up next week's Raids for other people to pop their cherry and try some raid lairs soon!

GGFG!

Yeah thanks for the run today. Eater of Worlds was really fun. That was a fun boss fight. Damn Rocco @Rico and myself in Calus fight,with the supers was funny.  Hope we can get a run in again this week 

2 hours ago, Bluebear said:

Still need to do Argos emoji23.png

Via the FG App

There's been one on the Calendar for ages you belter 😂 On Tuesday if i recall correctly.

I wasn't going to be around for the raid earlier today but then an impromptu call of Eater of Worlds at 10 past 9 made sense as we had enough around.

Such a smooth run tbh. Managed to get @Diddums and @Bluebear through their first Argos kill with relative ease. Whisper absolutely melts him. He went after 3 rounds but we were a nat's ballsack off getting him after 2 rounds. Ace run and thanks for supporting the others through their maiden runs @Horrible_Hector, @Reaper and @Rico.

I'm looking to probably have tomorrow off a raid as i've been in pretty much every single one - it would be cool if some others stepped up like you all have been supporting the events and grab the 6 that will be around. Check the Calendar or even make another event :) The more help, we have setting up more the better it will feel and eventually we'll have 2/3/4 teams to roll Raids with.

Right, its 1am and i'm fucked so beddy-byes 🤣

GGFG 

We had a quick go at Eater of Worlds Prestige. Well, its abit rough this week as Ads just pummel you intonthe ground quickly at the first phase.

We'll have to be more prepared and think of a few strats on Prestige mode to make the ads less painful.

Determined to get it though.

3 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

We had a quick go at Eater of Worlds Prestige. Well, its abit rough this week as Ads just pummel you intonthe ground quickly at the first phase.

We'll have to be more prepared and think of a few strats on Prestige mode to make the ads less painful.

Determined to get it though.

The best strategy is not to get frustrated and quit 😎

5 hours ago, TigerBurge said:

The best strategy is not to get frustrated and quit 😎

Agreed. It happens sometimes. Just need to pick yourselves up and nail it next time 👊

Great to see so many FGers online yesterday. Its very much like the old days. And the grouping up too was awesome to see.

Lots of helping each other on certain Solstice objectives, challenges, nightfalls and crucible.

Top kudos for Hector @Horrible_Hector and Rob @reaper-2201 for helping so many people get the Whisper. Exactly why the support runs event was set up. Nice one, both of you.

Not had much time to organise some games recently - I'll do my best to stick some raids on again. Hopefully tonight.

They can be normal ones aswell as prestige as I'm expecting a number of people have enjoyed getting back into raids and one to get it locked down.

Clearly any requests would be good to know. Also, please bear in mind I think we're shy of 1 or 2 organisers outside of me. Shout up if you think you have the time and effort to keep the planned activities going. Its great to see not just the same 6 run all the time and we should keep that going for as long as we can to help all of FG's players.

I put Spire of Stars on the calendar for Saturday. I know it's too late for the UK guys and if necessary may be able to move it. 

Don't worry if you've never done it. I've done the first three parts with all rookies before and we managed. 400 armor is going to be great though.

20 hours ago, L_C_Scipio said:

I put Spire of Stars on the calendar for Saturday. I know it's too late for the UK guys and if necessary may be able to move it. 

Don't worry if you've never done it. I've done the first three parts with all rookies before and we managed. 400 armor is going to be great though.

No worries mate, I think its great just someone else put a raid time tbh. Unfortunately I'm away on Friday and Saturday night. Hope there's enough around for a team - i'd love to do it next week some point if you're around.

The Calendar has a bunch of raids on it now. This week and next week. First one is tonight so take a look and please answer if you can be around or not. Make sure to check into next week too.

I need to put new times on to try Prestige and SoS Lair but as we haven't done some for a while I just added times on for everyone  normal raids.