Story Verdict - SPOILERS SO BEWARE

GazzaGarratt

I imagine as everybody gets to the end of the story it would be good to get their thoughts on what they felt to the Story specifically.

My opinion was it was very well made. Let's face it, it was actual story this time round, rather than not one in D1. In terms of running through it, if I'm honest, it started out better than it ended. It could've been a little more monumental at the end, however I was still feeling like it was a good and solid story.

Personally, I think I would've rated it higher if it was just me having to go through the challenges as in a fireteam I think you can get away with being very slack - also most probably because we as gamers at FG know the basic mechanics very well so it's more straightforward to overcome.

The cutscenes were great, no news on the Speaker. I'd argue he isn't dead but we won't know for some time.

The ending cutscene after a million names in the credits was great and inviting to, hopefully, the DLC or even sooner. It looked like Vex? Maybe even a different race perhaps? (Probably too much too ask for that one).

Overall, a solid 8 out of 10. Possibly 7.5 if I was being really strict. Now comes the real grind.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I agree pretty much with what you've said! Although the ending did leave me a quote bit sour...

They set up everything very nicely with some intriguing characters but then rushed it at the end. Could have been a lot better if there were 2-3 more missions.

Overall a definite improvement though. 

Kia Ora. 

If I remember correctly, I investigated something at the tower and it said that the speaker is gone and they're gonna need another one. I think I remember where it is too. I'll see if I can find it later.

Story was better then D1. I agree it seemed 'Meh' at the end.

Via the FG App

I have two problems with the story,one as others have stated the last mission. Gary was supposed to be a world eater. This,bad,nasty,beastly thing.....no mot at all

Then why didn't the Vanguard go get their powers back. Hell we did it three time. 

Other than that I really enjoyed it. The cut scenes lived up to what I know of Bungie 

The story telling aspect of D2 is far far superior to that od D1.  I really enjoyed the story telling in this version, with the cut scenes and doing different things for different people building towards the end.  I do agree about the mehness when it comes to Dominus Ghaul though.  He is supposed to be this big bad guy which you only see in one mission and that is the mission you kill him.  Generally the 'boss' of each chapter of Destiny has been the raid boss so maybe we will see him back? Though I'm not so sure as 'leviathon' doesn't really fit but we shall see.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

Ye the story was way better than d1 but was a bit short and the end was underwellming for a boss that kept saying he was like a god went down like a sack of spuds really easy and way less epic than needed

Via the FG App