Destiny 1 Memories Video

GazzaGarratt

So fair play to Bungie. Such a brilliant idea to open a game up and make people engage emotionally. You can't not smile at seeing who you completed those activities with.

I had a mix of the regulars here on mine. Started with @Stretch616 as he helped me realise what FG was all about, on to a memorable Prison of Elders completion with @techno and @Diddums which took for-ev-er.

Great news just confirmed by Mark Noseworthy that you can access your memories. There is a View Legacy icon (3 shields) on the Select Character screen. Cursor over it for the option to see them again.

Maybe post your video if you get chance? What did it remind you of?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember that prison of elders @GazzaGarratt we took our time even though well over powered .

The video confirmed what @TigerBurge said that I finished vog with the Americans back when jsinowl used to play.

Tgenerate there's oryx , I was the first from our UK group to do it with @Capn_Underpants and the rest of the group Rob put together. I remember I was buzzing about completing it on my way to work.

22 minutes ago, The3rdWalker said:

What is this memories video?

At the start of Destiny 2 you get to watch a memories clip that shows what your fireteam was and on what day you did the that activity. From the Black Garden to Wrath of the Machine. Sounds and looks amazing. People should upload their clips here if they get chance.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb