New Hero - Queen Junk?

GazzaGarratt

Through the release of the new map there is talk the next character will be someone related to Junkrat, more specifically a Queen Junk.

There is a throne for her in the new map desicated to Junkrat so all seems reasonable to think this is true knowing Blizzard's track record. Anyone else seen any info on it?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I'd like to see what they do with her, I always thought him and piggy had a thing but maybe he's just his bit on the side :lol:

On 7 September 2017 at 4:04 PM, Baabcat said:

Isn't the whole game junk now D2 has arrived😀

Unfortunately it kind of is at the moment but once the D2 hype dies down then hopefully people will start to play more.

Unfortunately it kind of is at the moment but once the D2 hype dies down then hopefully people will start to play more.

Yeah, that won't happen [emoji1]

In all seriousness though, we've talked about just setting up a night where we have a few games maybe for an hour or 2. I can look into setting one up and hopefully we can get at least 6 for that evening. Same for Cards too.

Back to thread, a support player would be nice to see. Starting to see too many DPS characters imo.

Via the FG App

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I'm down to play some OW this week, think it should be for a bit longer than 1-2 hours but peeps can stay on if they feel like it.

Another support character would be wicked, i can't imagine what they'd do for her though. The picture's that we've seen so far make her look more like a tank than anything else 

http://imgur.com/a/9ZVzu

Looking forward to seeing what they do!