Music of the 1980's

J4MES OX4D

Watched her at an 80s night recently as she impressed me as I didn't think she was overly amazing. Still had the Leather jacket on!

Via the FG App

12 year old Phil had the hots for Kim I must admit, but i always liked this song Bloodhound Gang used it in one if their songs back in the 90s, which is another thread entirely [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

17 year old Dave wanted to help Suzi with her leather jumpsuit, but that was from an earlier decade....

The first comment is probably true for a lot of 60 year old males as well!! :lol::lol:

Sorry for the thread derail, back to the 80’s guys

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

17 year old Dave wanted to help Suzi with her leather jumpsuit, but that was from an earlier decade....

The first comment is probably true for a lot of 60 year old males as well!! [emoji38][emoji38]. 

Sorry for the thread derail, back to the 80’s guys
lol Dave you grew up when music was music[emoji41]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 18/02/2018 at 12:10 PM, phil bottle said:

House of Love. Their first album was epic. Lost the guitarist before the 2nd album and went downhill.

When I seen House of Love it actually made me think of this....released in 92 so not exactly for this thread but it made me smile :D (oh, and ask @Findmartin how Tony Mortimer is doing :P )

When I seen House of Love it actually made me think of this....released in 92 so not exactly for this thread but it made me smile [emoji3] (oh, and ask [mention=1454]Findmartin[/mention] how Tony Mortimer is doing [emoji14] )

Ha ha my sister liked E17 a lot. To be fair I'd say Mr Mortimer could write a decent song even if not my kind of music.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 23/02/2018 at 10:15 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

When I seen House of Love it actually made me think of this....released in 92 so not exactly for this thread but it made me smile :D (oh, and ask @Findmartin how Tony Mortimer is doing :P )

Haha yes yes tony Mortimer is my cousin. He’s doing alright as far as I know, his house was on “through he keyhole” last year, it was pretty average to be fair!