News Ticker
  • Welcome to FG
  • DayZ PC and Conan PS4 FG Servers available to join
  • FG Theme recently updated
TigerBurge

Weekly Reset

For Iron Banner the quest steps are a bit of a pain at times , see the link:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.shacknews.com/article/112515/iron-banner-quest-in-the-season-of-opulence-destiny-2%3famphtml=1

I believe the quest will be season long so at least we don’t need to do it all in one go!

2 hours ago, Baabcat said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.shacknews.com/article/112515/iron-banner-quest-in-the-season-of-opulence-destiny-2%3famphtml=1

I believe the quest will be season long so at least we don’t need to do it all in one go!

I think the only one that is possibly longer than others is Grenade kills. The key thing here is it makes you realise there is a prize for each step where Iron Banner became a little irrelevant without a quest or objective to work towards. I think making it across all season makes absolute sense and therefore something you don't have to feel forced into for the entire week. I'll be jumping for some games for some of the week but won't be hammering it now we know its across the entire season.

Don't forget on top of this theres 7 weekly Iron Banner bounties available, all offering Powerful Gear. Your Power Levels should jump up a mile with this lot.

10 hours ago, Baabcat said:

I did first 2 steps today but who uses bloody swords ? There is also a triumph to play 5 games with full about set...guess I won't be doing that either. Oh and I got boots with first quest completion then 5 of next 10 packs opened with salad ass were boots 🙄

I have been enjoying banner and sniping in the games too.

1 hour ago, techno said:

I did first 2 steps today but who uses bloody swords ? There is also a triumph to play 5 games with full about set...guess I won't be doing that either. Oh and I got boots with first quest completion then 5 of next 10 packs opened with salad ass were boots 🙄

I have been enjoying banner and sniping in the games too.

Yes I don’t think they thought the quest through very well, for so many boots and arms when I just want a chest! 3rd step is the worst I think, bloody Grenade kills !