Weekly Reset

TigerBurge

5 hours ago, Shucker said:

Iron Banner can screw right off. I was resoundly spanked with everyone 40-60 levels higher than me.

I’ve actually enjoyed it. Got the guest and all bounties done in one day. 

Now being that much below everyone would suck 

8 hours ago, Shucker said:

Iron Banner can screw right off. I was resoundly spanked with everyone 40-60 levels higher than me.

Really? I mean I was worried as i was 908 last night but I didn't  feel like I sucked that bad. Made me realise if I was a higher Power level i'd absolutely wrecking which is a good feeling.

From last night 👇

EG84Of2WwAML8IB?format=jpg&name=small

5 hours ago, Shucker said:

To be fair, I'm also using old, non-2.0 armour. I also win most battles by one bullet and the skin of my teeth so that loss of damage and protection makes a difference for me.

You have a better K/D than me! You'll be absolutely fine. I was regularly today getting 25-30 with so many different guns and Supers. Today's banner games were pretty amazing for all of us @MrBiron @Plumbers Crack @Nutcuttlit

It's in small print but Infamy Points Boosts for Gambit games so may be worth a few games this week if you're working towards Pinnacle/Foundry Weapons and other triumphs.

On 11/13/2019 at 2:25 PM, Shucker said:

But I'm curious about Heroic Menagerie. I like Menagerie a lot but what does Heroic offer aside from blood, sweat and tears? Pinnacle drops? Something somewhat unique? Can you do random matchmaking?

Herioc Menagerie can give you the Iznagi's Burden Catalyst on first completion if my memory serves me right? Also, you get a guaranteed new Sword drop with first completion. There's 3 swords available to drop from it. Other than that its more then for the Triumphs I believe. Matchmaking is OFF for Heroic. We'd sort out a run when we get on I imagine, it is a whole lotta fun tbh as you all can't wipe but can revive constantly, unlike raids.

On 11/13/2019 at 2:25 PM, Shucker said:

Also, with Festival of the Lost, is there a similar triumph as last year where you have to hit level 8? I don't think I've made it past 6, maybe 7, with randos.

I think so, isn't in 9 branches? @Teenwolf25 or  @Kemp210 would know as they were trying to get it done.

Week commencing July 7 to July 13 - niris.tv doing his usual infographic for the regular weekly updates below. Its also Moments of Triumph that has been updated as well a few new quests dropped to pick up in the Tower; 1 Exotic and 1 Legendary one, alongside the weekly Seasonal quest and story mission.

weekly-reset_07-07-20_by-Niris.png?forma

Raid Challenges this week:

raid-challenges_07-07-20_by-niris.png?fo

The weekly is back people! Niris.TV created this already for the first week with Europa!

Week beginning 10th November - 17th November

Nightfall Ordeal

image.png

Nightmare Hunts

image.png

Raids

image.png

Obviously everything else we have to find in game!

On 11/10/2020 at 11:57 PM, techno said:

So this is broken as well 😂 

Didn't even realise it had sort of launched 

It took a couple of hours to stabilise but all was fine after the initial doors been blown open

black friday GIF