Weekly Reset

TigerBurge

W/C - 19th Sept.

Nightfall - Crazy Archon Priest guy who is invisible. Also reports of it being very glitchy on Prestige mode. We'll all need to party up to beat it this week.

Raid - The bosses have rotated! Dogs is first with Gauntlet and Baths afterwards. Not sure why they did this but I suppose it is fast becoming a Prison of Elders Raid scaled place, with a Patrol underneath to boot.

Flashpoint - On Titan, not IO. Relatively straightforward because the Fallen Walkers spawn a lot which is relatively easier to make heroic and beat in a short period of time.

Trials of the Nine - Is actually still open?! So maybe worth doing in the week before they patch it.

Seems like they have left some things a little broken after the patch so expect another download on Monday/Tuesday I reckon. Happy Destinying people!

1 hour ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Ok, now I know where my exotic AR came from. Luminous engrams gets automatically decrypted as reset day.

So was no point in saving them.

Yeah, I tried to do that last week to help me level up quicker but it didn't work :/

Nightfall seemed pretty tough this week. I had a go at it with two groups, one of which was trying to exploit a cheese on it, with one guy staying behind to gain lists of time, and the other two going on. Didn't seem to help, much better run when I did it wholly legit and we just had three people shooting always. 

Top tip tip for the walker, drive past it, go in the tunnel and kill it from there.Much easier than doing it from the side you encounter it on

Unrelated to this week’s reset but does anyone know what armour piece the eververse vendor was selling week 1? Thanks. 

Gauntlets 100%.
Maybe a warlock bond too.

Via the FG App

@GazzaGarratt we somehow managed to complete nightfall last night! I think we had something like 15-20 seconds remaining! :blink:

Definitely easier one we started spamming nades as a team. Happy to run through it a few more times with anyone as this one seemed much more engaging than the others so far for some reason. 

[mention=312]GazzaGarratt[/mention] we somehow managed to complete nightfall last night! I think we had something like 15-20 seconds remaining! :blink:
Definitely easier one we started spamming nades as a team. Happy to run through it a few more times with anyone as this one seemed much more engaging than the others so far for some reason. 

Nice Mike! Great to finally get one done.

For me, this week's Nightfall is exactly they all should be. On Normal it is very challenging but beatable.

5 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

What's the deal with Rat King? I don't understand what to do.

Solve a riddle?

Yeah. It's like two public events,two crucible matches then something else. Can't remember. Think it has to be done with someone that has the quest 

5 hours ago, TigerBurge said:

Yeah. It's like two public events,two crucible matches then something else. Can't remember. Think it has to be done with someone that has the quest 

I think its patrols first, then public events, then crucible, then nightfall with 5 minutes remaining. And all needs to be done with another 'rat'

W/C October 3rd

Weekly Nightfall

• Savathun’s Song is this week’s strike with modifiers Momentum, and Timewarp: Anomalies.
  • Momentum makes it so you only regenerate health and shields while moving, and running accelerates the process. Anomalies will spawn throughout the strike, shooting them extends the mission time.

Meditations

• 1AU: the time has come to stop the Almighty. Board the ship, and shut down its annihilation weapon.
  • Unbroken: find Thumos the Unbroken and take the key codes he carries by any means necessary.
  • Larceny: break into the Red Legion base and steal the personal shuttle of Thumos the no-longer-Unbroken.

Flashpoint

• The European Dead Zone (EDZ) is your weekly destination. Complete Public Events in the EDZ to clear the Milestone, and don’t forget to pick up Treasure Maps from Cayde-6 before leaving the Tower.

Call to Arms

• Just like the week prior, all you need to do is play a few Crucible matches (5-7) to earn a Powerful Engram.

W/C October 10th

Weekly Nightfall

• This week’s strike is the Inverted Spire, with modifiers Attrition, and Timewarp: Killing Time.
  • Attrition greatly reduces health and shield regeneration. Defeating enemies will sometimes create light wells that you can collect to restore health and shields. As for Killing Time, you basically get to extend the mission timer by killing enemies.

Flashpoint

• We’re back on Nessus this week for the Flashpoint. All you need to do is complete Public Events to finish it. You can get it done faster if know how to trigger Heroic objectives of these Public Events.

Meditations

• Combustion: Hawthorne’s waiting on the cliffs above the salt mines. Help her get the word out: we rally at the Farm.
  • Chosen: the Almighty is finished. Time to go home, save the Traveler, take back the City, and end this war. Be brave.
  • Hope: Commander Zavala is building a resistance at a moon of Saturn. Make contact and join the fight.

Call to Arms

• The weekly Crucible quest is same as always; play a few matches (usually 5-7) to get a Powerful Engram.

Iron Banner

• On for the entire week, you can obtain all new gear and weapons by selecting the Iron Banner option, which is the game mode Control.

W/C October 17th

Nightfall

• Exodus Crash is this week’s strike, with modifiers Prism, and Time Warp: Rings.
  • Prism means that the damage elements rotate constantly, forcing you to switch to the new element for maximum damage. Time Warp: Rings enables you to extend the mission timer by passing through the rings that appear throughout.

Challenges

• Speed of Dark: complete the Nightfall with at least five minutes remaining.
  • Unbroken: complete the Nightfall with fewer than three deaths.
  • Faster Than Lightning: as a fireteam, defeat nine Shanks with melee attacks before defeating Thaviks.

Meditations

• Riptide: without power, Zavala’s resistance has hit a wall. Travel deeper into the Arcology and help them past it.
  • Looped: no one’s heard from Cayde-6 since the Hunter took off for an uncharted world. Track him down.
  • Utopia: venture deep into the heart of the Hive to retrieve a powerful Golden Age CPU and make it out alive.

Flashpoint

• Titan is this week’s focus. You’ll need to do a few Public Events to earn a Powerful Engram. Triggering Heroic objectives in Public Events is a great way to finish the quest quickly.