Weekly Reset

TigerBurge

For Iron Banner the quest steps are a bit of a pain at times , see the link:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.shacknews.com/article/112515/iron-banner-quest-in-the-season-of-opulence-destiny-2%3famphtml=1

I believe the quest will be season long so at least we don’t need to do it all in one go!

2 hours ago, Baabcat said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.shacknews.com/article/112515/iron-banner-quest-in-the-season-of-opulence-destiny-2%3famphtml=1

I believe the quest will be season long so at least we don’t need to do it all in one go!

I think the only one that is possibly longer than others is Grenade kills. The key thing here is it makes you realise there is a prize for each step where Iron Banner became a little irrelevant without a quest or objective to work towards. I think making it across all season makes absolute sense and therefore something you don't have to feel forced into for the entire week. I'll be jumping for some games for some of the week but won't be hammering it now we know its across the entire season.

Don't forget on top of this theres 7 weekly Iron Banner bounties available, all offering Powerful Gear. Your Power Levels should jump up a mile with this lot.

10 hours ago, Baabcat said:

I did first 2 steps today but who uses bloody swords ? There is also a triumph to play 5 games with full about set...guess I won't be doing that either. Oh and I got boots with first quest completion then 5 of next 10 packs opened with salad ass were boots 🙄

I have been enjoying banner and sniping in the games too.

1 hour ago, techno said:

I did first 2 steps today but who uses bloody swords ? There is also a triumph to play 5 games with full about set...guess I won't be doing that either. Oh and I got boots with first quest completion then 5 of next 10 packs opened with salad ass were boots 🙄

I have been enjoying banner and sniping in the games too.

Yes I don’t think they thought the quest through very well, for so many boots and arms when I just want a chest! 3rd step is the worst I think, bloody Grenade kills !

Funnily enough, I'm a little like @techno as I've enjoyed some Banner and weirdly doing abut of Snipering. The Beloved works really well for it with a good roll.

I think just like any other IB, grouping is the best way forward. I've not looked at the quest or bounties apart from pick them up. I seem to have done the first step of the quest after one night so over a full season it should be okay.

There was a suggestion though that at the end of the quest it gives you a fully masterworked Felwinters Lie Shotgun - now that would be perfect. Will have to stay locked away in my sordid dreams.

22 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Aha! Never knew that. Bit lame though as the only planet. 

Not sure what you mean? I'm pretty sure you now get a 'Daily Challenge' Heroic Adventure which rotates around the planets. Therefore on one of the days it will bound to be on the same planet as the Flashpoint.

Equally though, you used to be able to start heroic adventures on Mercury and Mars whenever you wanted and i thought that was still the case as it was part of some of their quests.

12 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Not sure what you mean? I'm pretty sure you now get a 'Daily Challenge' Heroic Adventure which rotates around the planets. Therefore on one of the days it will bound to be on the same planet as the Flashpoint.

Equally though, you used to be able to start heroic adventures on Mercury and Mars whenever you wanted and i thought that was still the case as it was part of some of their quests.

My problem was that I apparently hadn't done every adventure on Mars so not unlocked heroic adventures. 

On other planets the heroic adventure pops up after the weekly update. Then Hector says you have to visit Ana to pick up the heroic adventure. Which differs from the other planets. 

Week commencing 25th June

Note - Nightfalls have been changed since reset.

This week sees the introduction of the Herioc Menagerie

weekly-reset_06-25-19.png

And where was that again? 
Trostland. Go straight into main cave dead ahead, as per one of the first missions. You then use the Transmat machine to teleport on to a cliff face.

If you can remember where we picked up the ashes of Thorn in the dead fire on that cliff then it's the same place. The chest at the back of that tiny area, you cant miss it.

8 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Can't remember the dead fire, but at least know the direction 🙂

You run up the hill along the ledge and jump up tomthe right through a small cave ( that's what it looked like to me) 

My chest spawn notification fell in a game of crucible 

Week commencing 9th July

Tribute Hall, Moments of Triumph and Bad Juju Exotic Quest goes live.

Nightfalls:
  • The Arms Dealer

• Earth. Shut down the operations of an ironmonger providing weapons to the Red Legion.

• Will of the Thousands

• Mars. Defeat Xol before everything is destroyed.

• Warden of Nothing

• Prison of Elders. Help the Drifter restore order at the Prison of Elders.

Scoring:
  • Complete the nightfall to receive a 'challenge card' (If you already have one, this will still be in your inventory).

• Add burns / increase the difficulty on the challenge card to increase the scoring modifier for your run.

• Get a highscore and earn unique weapons and exotic accessories. The higher the score, the higher your chance.

• Reach a score of 100.000 or more to get an additional Powerful Engram.

FLASHPOINT: IO

Complete various activities around Io, including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic Adventures.

Weekly Crucible: Mayhem

Faster Supers, abilities, and Heavy ammo spawns—withstand and engage in a whirlwind of chaos.

Heroic Strikes Burn: Solar Singe

The other modifieres rotate Daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!

Dreaming City Cycle: Growing Curse
  • Petra is at Divalian Mists.

• Weekly Mission: The Oracle Engine - The Taken threaten to take control of an irreplaceable Awoken communications device.

• Ascendant Challenge: Shattered Ruins, Spine of Keres

• Blind Well: Hive, Plague: Cragur

Escalation Protocol Boss: Kathok, Roar of Xol

This boss drops:

Leviathan Raid

Order: Gauntlet > Dogs > Baths > Calus

Prestige Raid Lairs
  • Prestige: Arsenal

• Armsmaster

Weekly reset w/c 16th July.

Full Curse week people so Shattered Throne available again.

D_nPEkwXkAExF6t.jpg

Also, worth doing The Corrupted Nightfall to try and drop Horror's Least Auto Rifle, the Nightfall Strike specific loot for your Dreaming City Badge in Collections.

Well..super late but as no one has posted it yet. Heres week commencing 30th July's reset.

Solstice of Heroes is up and available to play. Glows are available from Eververse to buy directly or with Bright Dust

weekly-reset_07-30-19_ENG.jpg

53 minutes ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

Shit, so if I don't buy the expansion, I can't do the flash point this week?  😞 

I believe it's actually EDZ this week.

But yeah, it's always been the case that when the Flashpoint rotates to a place you dont own you may not be able to do it....however all free players get access to all destinations so I imagine you can?