Weekly Reset

TigerBurge

Just a heads up. Worthwhile grabbing Treasure Maps from Cayde-6 again as Exotic drop rates have been impacted by recent changes and you have a greater chance to drop an Exotic engram from them. They'll also help you level up alongside the Weekly Milestones.

This weeks maps are for Nessus.

Weekly Reset W/C 15th May

NIGHTFALL STRIKE

• Strange Terrain - Mars. Defeat Xol's necromancer, Nokris, and his army of Frozen Hive.

NIGHTFALL STRIKE CHALLENGES

• Unbroken: Complete the Nightfall with fewer than 3 deaths.
  • Don't Take Five: Don't hold on to the relic for more than 5 seconds after picking it up.

MEDITATIONS

Visit Ikora in the Tower and you can replay specific story missions which are significantly harder than the base game, in exchange you'll earn engrams. This week players can repeat the following story missions:

• Fury: Help Ikora use the Warmind on Io to learn more about the Almighty—and turn the tide of the war.
  • Payback: Time for Zavala's grand entrance—finally attacking the Red Legion base in the EDZ head-on.
  • Tree of Probabilities: Now you know where to find the map of the Infinite Forest. Go and get it.
  • Strange Terrain: Enter Hive territory and find Xol's feeding ground. Draw him out and stop him before he can surface.

FLASHPOINT:

• This week’s destination is MARS. Complete Public Events to finish the Milestone and get a Luminous Engram.

LEVIATHAN RAID CHALLENGE:

• The first encounter for Leviathan is Gauntlet, Challenge is also on Gauntlet.
  • The order this week is Gauntlet > Dogs > Baths > Calus

Do not turn your Clan XP milestone in!

Bungie have confirmed that it has a bug so it won't drop a powerful engram. They've said if you leave it til reset it will decrypt automatically into a powerful drop.

17 minutes ago, Shucker said:

If anyone has NFs to do before reset, lemme know. I've got two chars that are done Warmind now. Thx!

I'm back tomorrow night if you want to run them with me?

No worries Shucks, I'll be around anyway. I can always help Monday if need be.

P.S. btw, you need to get in the FG clan, well annoying looking at the roster instead of the clan list 😛

They are welcome here too, gives you even more reason to accept the FG clan request ;)

W/C 22nd May 2018

Nightfall: The Inverted Spire

Nessus. End the Red Legion expedition that has ripped open the planet's surface.

Challenges:

• Unbroken: Complete the Nightfall with fewer than 3 deaths.
  • The Floor Is Lava: As a fireteam, do not get hit by Protheon's fiery ground attack before defeating it.

Scoring:

• Complete the nightfall to receive a 'challenge card' (If you already have one, this will still be in your inventory)

• Add burns / increase the difficulty on the challenge card to increase the scoring modifier for your run

• Lost Sectors beware

• Get a highscore and earn unique weapons and exotic accessories. The higher the score, the higher your chance.

Flashpoint: Io

Don't forget to buy the Treasure Maps from Cayde-6 as well.

Meditations

• Unbroken: Find Thumos the Unbroken and take the key codes he carries—by any means necessary.
  • Larceny: Break into the Red Legion base and steal the personal shuttle of Thumos the no-longer-Unbroken.
  • Omega: It's now or never. Enter the Infinite Forest and defeat Panoptes now, before the Vex future victory becomes inevitable.
  • Offworld Recovery: You need something to draw out Xol. A fragment of the Traveler has been located in the EDZ. Recover it.

Weekly Crucible: Iron Banner Control

"There will come a day when the Tower falls again. Our ability to hold territory is paramount." —Lord Saladin

Capture zones to increase points for every kill.

Heroic Strikes Burn: Arc Singe

The other modifieres rotate Daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!

Leviathan Raid

Challenge: Dogs

Order: Baths > Dogs > Gauntlet > Calus

On 5/16/2018 at 8:35 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

Do not turn your Clan XP milestone in!

Bungie have confirmed that it has a bug so it won't drop a powerful engram. They've said if you leave it til reset it will decrypt automatically into a powerful drop.

The Clan XP Engram is still bugged - Don't turn it in!

It will be fixed with the next patch update which comes next week on May 29th.

1 hour ago, TigerBurge said:

It still confuses me if they fuck stuff up every update 

Bungie doing Bungie things. They need to get their shit together with Io and Mars. The time in between public events is stupid. 

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

2 hours ago, The3rdWalker said:

Bungie doing Bungie things. They need to get their shit together with Io and Mars. The time in between public events is stupid. 

It’s not just bungie. It’s most of the developers. 

24 minutes ago, Shucker said:

Couldn't find anyone to run NFs or strikes or raids on PS4 this past week. Anyone down for some action tonight (after 8:30pm)? Otherwise, can likely do tomorrow night after 9.

I've been around mate, just keep missing paths I think. I should be able to help tonight or tomorrow. May have a few OW games around it.

11 minutes ago, Shucker said:

Unfortunately, my eyes are kinda strained and exhausted tonight. Thanks though!

No probs matey, i'll be on tomorrow if you need to do stuff.

W/C May 29th Weekly Reset

Nightfall Strike

• The Tree of Probabilities

Nightfall Challenges:

• To earn Unbroken, the fireteam needs to complete the Nightfall with fewer than three deaths.
  • Laser Challenge: Take five or fewer hits from the lasers in the Atlas Grove.

Nightfall Reward: D.F.A. Hand Cannon

Flashpoint

• Titan
  • Don't forget Cayde's treasure maps

Raid order for May 29

• Pleasure Gardens
  • Gauntlet
  • Royal Pools (Bath)
  • Calus – Challenge

Weekly Crucible Playlist

• Rumble