Who's Ready and Playing Wednesday?

GazzaGarratt

Playstation is approx 30gb download, Xbox is 29gb. Who's bought Digital?

Waiting for my disc to come Wednesday. I'll be on after work and kids asleep.

Who's gonna be on experiencing the first day?

Can't come quick enough if you ask me.

Gonna get right into the story missions first before anything else.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I pre-ordered from GAME as I had some vouchers and they are doing a midnight release :D If the install and inevitable day 1 patch don't take too long I'll be playing a few missions before bed.  Though as I have booked next week off work I shall also be playing it all day too - ahhhh the joys of no adult responsibilities like kids :P 

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

I'm relying on Amazon :( I'll probably play for a while on Wednesday daytime, then on and off Thursday then away on holiday for a week on Friday morning so I'll be playing catchup for a while after that

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I pre ordered digital. I still have to go to the store to get my code though. Seems dumb. Its a smaller shop though, so I should be in and out. Won't be on much at all Wednesday. But I'll be on Thursday night and all weekend.

Via the FG App

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

8 hours ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

I pre ordered digital. I still have to go to the store to get my code though. Seems dumb. Its a smaller shop though, so I should be in and out. Won't be on much at all Wednesday. But I'll be on Thursday night and all weekend.

Via the FG App

That seems dumb. I did mine through the PlayStation store 

Destiny 2 Digital Pre-load: Coming Soon
Players who have digitally pre-ordered Destiny 2 will be able to pre-load the game starting next week. Xbox One pre-loading will begin early next week, while PlayStation 4 pre-loading will become available on August 31, 2017. Announcements of pre-load availability will be made through @BungieHelp on Twitter.
Destiny 2 will also receive a Day 1 Update, which will become available closer to the release of Destiny 2. For information concerning the installation of Destiny 2 to a console, please see the Installing and Updating Destiny Guide.

Via the FG App

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

A stupid broken car may have scuppered my plans for a midnight release :( Hopefully I can get it fixed before next Tuesday else I guess it will have to be early night so I can pick it up at 10am when the shop opens.

A stupid broken car may have scuppered my plans for a midnight release [emoji20] Hopefully I can get it fixed before next Tuesday else I guess it will have to be early night so I can pick it up at 10am when the shop opens.
I'm gobsmacked you don't own a bicycle[emoji106] [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

41 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

I'm gobsmacked you don't own a bicycleemoji106.pngemoji6.png

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

No, I split with her about.......oh you mean a thing with 2 wheels that you pedal.  I do own a bicycle actually :) but fuck am I riding a 20 mile round trip, through Birmingham at midnight! :lol: 

If the disc has arrived I'll get it loaded to give it a run on weds, hopefully step daughter can sort it out while I'm at work. Also now I'm on days I don't have any wild playtimes and can avoid the pesky Americans :)

Via the FG App

11 hours ago, cyberninja2601 said:

Well I caved and got it.

Perhaps I can get into gaming a little again

Good man Pat, glad to hear you got it and you're on board!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Why don't you guys do digital? No leaving
the house, ready as soon as possible. I don't get all my games that way, but something like destiny that I know I'll be playing (for years) I think it's got its advantages.

Via the FG App

Lee has a massive hard on for physical game copies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD