Verstappen Engine Failiure

The3rdWalker

Its not the usual reliability we've seen from Red Bull over recent years. I think its more impactful because they were so dominant and reliable with Vettel.

The guy is going to be a World Champion very soon. He is extremely talented however equally irratic.

If this keeps happening, don't be surprised if one of the big teams come knocking like Ferrari or even McLaren if they can sort their disastrous car out.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

On 8/28/2017 at 1:57 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

Its not the usual reliability we've seen from Red Bull over recent years. I think its more impactful because they were so dominant and reliable with Vettel.

The guy is going to be a World Champion very soon. He is extremely talented however equally irratic.

If this keeps happening, don't be surprised if one of the big teams come knocking like Ferrari or even McLaren if they can sort their disastrous car out.

Could you imagine Vettel, Hamilton, Verstappen, and Alonso all on equal ground fighting for the championship....I would die! Also I can never imagine max going to the Red, he would look much better in White 

He didn't have much look again last week, wasn't hit fault though. I feel like the guy may go 10 years before he wins the Championship due to external factors.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

15 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

He didn't have much look again last week, wasn't hit fault though. I feel like the guy may go 10 years before he wins the Championship due to external factors.

You saying look instead of luck was the most British thing I've read in awhile Lee. 

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

14 minutes ago, The3rdWalker said:

You saying look instead of luck was the most British thing I've read in awhile Lee. 

Northern monkeys like Lee say words like "luck" and they sound like "look". Weirdos and wrong 'uns they are.

They can't say "fuck" like us cockneys. "Fook off" hasn't the same gravitas as "fack off".

Innit.

:D

But yeah, I wish they all had the same car and we could actually see who is the best driver.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg