Statistics

Sennex

Do you all want to see the forums statistics?

We have a few charts we can generate and show.

New Topics

Personal conversations

Personal Replies

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As Bart shows those above do help to show some good things if some of you are interested. It also shows you all what you're a part of here in a visual sense.

I've also been thinking about sharing monthly reports on how stuff has gone which we could add this type of stuff to as well.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I am going to research how to make the data more granular, right now its really high level shit. It doesn't go into details as well as we honestly need.

I don't have the time or energy to do what @The3rdWalker did and take a count of a forum (RE: CoD threads), I would rather just run a report. 

This new iteration of IPS doesn't allow for SQL queries though, or I would just do it that way.

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Let us all know if you still want to see any of this.

Btw, off topic but apologies I haven't been around to organise stuff and respond to a few things this week. Pretty busy with work atm and then online with Destiny around other life stuff. Doing a few bits later tonight. Tell us if you want me to look into anything else.

The statistics we have available to us right now are pretty shitty, they don't show really anything useful. 

I stopped looking into that though because time isn't on my side currently

True. I won't bother looking into stats to show if no one wants them though. I know it will help behind the scenes but we'll look at it when a time comes when we're all not so busy with work and life.