Overwatch FG Heroes List

LordBaguette

I really liked the Lucio dives.  Everybody knew where we were going (most of the time) and they were super effective.  Even the ones that didn't quite pull off were pretty good at putting the team on the back foot.  The great thing is, if you wipe, you haven't lost a great deal of time.

Still a few instances of us getting out of step and trickling, but we recognised it and corrected.  Which is great.

A few times we focussed certain problem characters and it was very effective.  Taking Fucking Hot Healing Chick! out of the equation makes the remaining kills a breeze.  Taking out the problem tracer or pharah makes everybody's lives easier.

All in all a good experience.  Have a look at your stats on Oversumo or similar and find out where your strengths were.  Quite pleased to see Orisa and Bastion stats for me were great, and my S:76 was very high, although I only played  a bit using him.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

If you're gonna try placating me with flattery, at least make it believable. Put me on DPS and I've just wasted between 8-20 minutes of your life. [emoji17][emoji17]

I take it all back Hammy, you were incredible as Fucking Hot Healing Chick!. Get your ass up at midnight onwards more often.
@Diddums then had a luxury of Dave's Spirit Animal and Soldier which worked a treat.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb