Community Calendar: Black Ops 3 FG Night

GazzaGarratt

Event Title: Black Ops 3 FG Night
Event Author: GazzaGarratt
Calendar: Community Calendar
Event Date: 08/03/2017 08:00 PM to 08/03/2017 11:00 PM

I think we can get quite on this week - let's have some private game fun. Gun game, shotguns only, snipers only. 6 and below we can play another game mode.

RSVP if the event if CAN or CAN'T make it. Ta.

Black Ops 3 FG Night

N.B. If viewing this via the FG App, please visit the Calendar event via browser to RSVP. Thanks.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Looks like we have at least 6 on tonight. If more can make it that would be awesome. Please RSVP if you can though, it just helps to know how many we have and what we can set up. Cheers.

1 hour ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

I have no chance of gaming for nine days.

Wanna look at setting another night up in a few weeks then when you're back?

Another great night people! Stormed SnD for a while until Rachel decided that we should just try Domination for one game :D After getting smashed in that we had more than 6 to play some snipers only games and then gun game. Both were ridiculously fun and yet again Euan was the hacker that seemed to finish on top. Tom is the dark horse finishing second which clearly made him even more happy to play Blops. And fucking Tam with that frickin Tomahawk...:angry:

Even Diddums and Kiwi turned up in the end after they took all night to reinstall :lol:.  Finishing on HC Kill Confirmed was quite enjoyable change up too.

I think we could get a mass 12+ FG peeps night winner takes all knife only (bonus points for killing Euan). If everyone is enjoying the larger group nights I'll keep putting them in?

Cheers all @Chookes @burnfitbillyboy @tronic44 @Amnotright @Diddums @LordBaguette @Greboth @JBR-Kiwi

3 hours ago, burnfitbillyboy said:

I saved the clip of Euan getting into trouble for swearing but unfortunately he hasn't changed his settings so his voice can be recorded. emoji17.png

That's a shame. You could hear he was a little scared trying to be confident taking Kyla on :lol: