Ghost Recon:Wild Lands

TigerBurge

Does anyone else have this game?  Been playing it again the past few days but been running it with a Chad and Kirk this time and must saw this is a damn good game. Really good story.  Mechanics are good and fluid. Huge map. Plenty of side stuff to do. It's a mix of GTA and The Division. 

Did they significantly patch it after the beta? I remember the beta not being tue best. It wasn't bad, but nothing stood out at the time.

I believe @RLPK has it. Now that Destiny has died a death it would be good to have an alternative to Overwatch as I don't want to play that every night. I'll look into it.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

6 hours ago, TigerBurge said:

Does anyone else have this game?  Been playing it again the past few days but been running it with a Chad and Kirk this time and must saw this is a damn good game. Really good story.  Mechanics are good and fluid. Huge map. Plenty of side stuff to do. It's a mix of GTA and The Division. 

I have played a bit. Borrowed it from a mate but been a while since I played it.

5 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Did they significantly patch it after the beta? I remember the beta not being tue best. It wasn't bad, but nothing stood out at the time.

I believe @RLPK has it. Now that Destiny has died a death it would be good to have an alternative to Overwatch as I don't want to play that every night. I'll look into it.

I feels a lot different than the beta. Patched the flying. Much easier to control the choppers. 

8 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I used to have it for a while when it first came out. It was a solid game that was pretty expansive and even hard in parts.

I don't have it anymore though.

6 hours ago, TigerBurge said:

I'm enjoying this more and more. It's not perfect but damn it's fun. I'll be definitely setting aside some time to continue to play it when D2 comes out 

Same here.  I wish I got into this when it first came out.  It's so fun rolling with a group and running side missions or random enemy encounters.  

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

43 minutes ago, crispymorgan said:

My biggest complaint was the helicopters we retarded to fly.

Via the FG App

It isn't a problem now. I played with Chad and Chip the other night and compared to GTA it's a walk in the park and more logical.

I didn't mind the driving either tbh. I just have to get used to the third person view all over again.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

It isn't a problem now. I played with Chad and Chip the other night and compared to GTA it's a walk in the park and more logical.

I didn't mind the driving either tbh. I just have to get used to the third person view all over again.

Yea man.  Flying choppers is the preferred way of travel.  It's the driving gameplay that sucks.

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*