BIG update for FG website

On 29/07/2017 at 2:16 PM, NCA-Paendrag said:

When I hit the new post button beside the thread it takes me to the first post, not the unread ones.

And is there an option to disable the notification box that pops up when you mark threads as read?

I've updated the plugin. Should take you  last post always now.Also, I think you must mean the click unread all button. That will have a pop up because otherwise like most forums, you could accidentally read everything and then you won't know what you've have or haven't read. Many people read things via the Unread Content button so I don't believe I can trun it off. Sorry. (its only one more click though, right?)

On 29/07/2017 at 5:23 PM, The3rdWalker said:

can we remove the blue outer glow from the buttons in the top right?

Do you mean just the brightness from the blue or the entire blue? I think the blue compliments the red buttons quite well but I can see what I can do once you've got back to me.

On 29/07/2017 at 6:25 PM, Plumbers Crack said:

Also, on the iPad,using Safari I haven't got any "Like" buttons

Have you got the same issue still Dave? You should be on the new theme now so you should have all the reactions available (like, thanks, sad, etc)

7 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

It stayed at 0% for me until I completed PSN, XBL and Steam.

Thanks Crispy, I need to understand this more and get it to work when you don't have one of those so it completes it.

5 minutes ago, phil.bottle said:

You fucking staremoji7.png

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

You donkeybutt, you haven't logged in with your FG account so you posted with your separate Tapatalk account! :D

1 minute ago, phil.bottle said:

Never tell me what to do, I'm like Marty McFlyemoji8.png

Haha!....Read again Marty, read the factual statement donkeybutt ;) You pillock :lol:

Now sort it out! :D

Ah that's so much better, starting to feel myself again.

Pillock is a word that needs to get trending again or well be in a right palaver

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

2 hours ago, The3rdWalker said:

The buttons have a blue glow around them. 

Okay mate, I'll take a look. Earlier on my phone I could see a shadow colour to change which I could set to black later. Not sure I can turn it off though as I couldn't see a setting.

With the new theme and update, we have the chance to use the new Super Slider. I've had to set it up and it's a little more work/code to do than the smaller slider we have but can I get your thoughts on this please?

Be also good if you can let me know if it is good, what you want on there?

3 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

I think the super slider is too big. And feel the other one fits better with the page. On the phone at least. Don't know how it fits on a desktop.

It might be a little too big on mobile. Unfortunately I can't see anything to change justbfor mobile right now. However on PC I think it suits the suite far better than the other one, but my opinion doesn't really matter on its own - its what everyone else thinks. I'll leave it up for a few days to try and get more feedback (that means all of you guys and girls ;))

2 minutes ago, Sennex said:

How do I change the theme now?

Still at the bottom of the page where it says 'Theme'. Which one are you looking for?