Dying Light New DLC - All Free

As the game has continued to be well supported, Techland have decided to continue supporting the game after the game has been out for so long.

Not only that but they will release 10 pieces of DLC over the course of the next 12 months. All free. The first will come in a few weeks' time (Drop 0) which will feature a taste of what is to come over the 12 months. The drops will include new enemies, more in-game events, new locations to explore, and more unnamed promises.

Pretty darn awesome if you ask me that a developer is morally following the right way to go about things by supporting the community that have bought the game and continue to play it even after nearly 3 years since its release. Kudos points for Techland.

Dying Light is a truly amazing game and it's great to see the game being supported and still thriving. It's been probably two and a half years since I finished it and haven't touched it since but it's nice to see people still enjoying it and that's down to fantastic co-op and content. Techland could probably finish Dying Light 2 before Dead Island 2 is completed too!

13 hours ago, phil bottle said:

One of my favourite ever games on PC. The melee and parkour were tip top.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I agree, the parkour was incredible. Loved the idea of racing across buildings to save you from the night Zombies.