Crispy @crispymorgan

Bob @Baabcat (Day only)

Charlie @Venom (Day only)

Chris @Amnotright

Phil @phil bottle

Gary @techno

Diddums @Diddums

Kyla

Right. We need a larger meet up. I've spoken to quite a few of you and I know this can work so lets make sure we can get as many FGers there as possible.

Event - Eurogamer 2017 (EGX 2017)

Venue - NEC, Birmingham

When - Fri 22nd & Sat 23rd - We need to decide whether we should do one night or two nights. 2 would be great but I get it may be down to availability and cost.

Cost - Tickets are £19 for Friday and £23 for Saturday. Entry 11am to 7pm.

Gut reaction is try and find hotels cheap enough for 2 nights and go to Eurogamer on Saturday. If more can afford it and can book a day off then some/all can do Friday too but we could all meet up Friday night, get settled and then have a good old time on the Saturday at Eurogamer with a few beers along the way.

Hotels will probably be £20-30 each so not much at all if we're block booking. I'd love to find us a spot where we can all have to ourselves but not sure where that will be just yet.

There's not been a large meet up for the last 4/5 years ago so let's try and make this work everybody? We all due a drink together IRL.

Let us know ASAP if you can be in or out on the dates. Let's make this happen!

I'm in, just let me know and i'll work my way around others.

Us Londoners can hire a decent size car and drive up to meet ya, save spending a load of money on trains. Will have to know numbers etc

16 minutes ago, crispymorgan said:

I'm torn here, I'd love to go to Eurogamer, but I'd also love alex to go.  I'll have a think.

If it's like the last time we went, you won't be able to take him into the age restricted areas, like CoD etc....they were really strict...Baby Face Dylan stood no chance! :lol:

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

3 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

wow, that's harsh.  Sounds like it would be more trouble than it was worth. :(  Better to find out before I go though.

What better way to find out than go and get some first hand experience.  There'll be another Eurogamer soon enough.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

@Plumbers Crack @Plumbrodders @Amnotright @LordBaguette @Diddums @phil bottle @IPSWICH HIGASHI @Baabcat and anyone else I haven't tagged from the UK - can you make it? (I'm being polite, I expect your attendance otherwise I'll cry and stay indoors for the rest of my life).

Get anyone else I haven't tagged to respond so they know when its on and where they need to be.

Looking at this so far it seems people who are yes are:

Lee @GazzaGarratt

Greboth @Greboth

Rich @tronic44

Stretch @Stretch616

Tam @burnfitbillyboy

Crispy @crispymorgan

Bob @Baabcat

Charlie @Venom

Come on people, I'd like to know who else is in. I can start looking at stuff to try and package it up but rather know how many we can get there first.

21 minutes ago, techno said:

Well I got a ticket ;)

Via the FG App

Good man! I went from the thread, not from people have said cos I can't remember who I've spoken to :)

36 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

I don't know, my travelling options are limited. I get a nosebleed if I travel further south than the river thames and the same if I travel further north than watford.

Stop being a Southern Pansy and we'll sort the relevant travel so its cost efficient and you get protected by two big stupid gay bears. Now, you in?

Only if Diddums is driving.

I'd drive with Dave to the gates of hell

(or Birmingham as the locals call it).

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Done. Is Marina coming? Just tryna figure out how to do this. Kyla, me, leaves two spots. If the ladies are coming then you & Ricky will have to fight for the spots. Personally I think horseback jousting till death is probably the fairest way to decide tbh. Alternatively, we can all chip in and rent a bigger car which will probably still be cheaper than a bunch of train tickets.

That said, we're driving down on the Friday and staying fri & sat, not sure how you guys want to do that. We'll also scout around that part of England for a bit too, see what makes northerners northerners.

How are we doing accommodation? All stay at same hotel? If so I'll get on the blower and see if I can blag a group discount.

Via the FG App

banlol.png

7 minutes ago, Diddums said:

Done. Is Marina coming? Just tryna figure out how to do this. Kyla, me, leaves two spots. If the ladies are coming then you & Ricky will have to fight for the spots. Personally I think horseback jousting till death is probably the fairest way to decide tbh. Alternatively, we can all chip in and rent a bigger car which will probably still be cheaper than a bunch of train tickets.

That said, we're driving down on the Friday and staying fri & sat, not sure how you guys want to do that. We'll also scout around that part of England for a bit too, see what makes northerners northerners.

How are we doing accommodation? All stay at same hotel? If so I'll get on the blower and see if I can blag a group discount.

Via the FG App

Good man. Yarp with same hotel. I can't see any group apartments that can hold a large number so it may have to be hotels. If you want to get on the phone to get a good group discount that'd be grand.