Eurogamer 2017 - FG Meet Up! 22nd-24th Sept

So can we get things moving on this so we can see where we can stay. Can anyone help with finding some cheaper accomodation where we can share the costs?@crispymorgan@Diddums ?

Also, is anyone else coming who hasn't replied?

Via the FG App

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

@crispymorgan, can you post up what you found about the hotels please? We can price it up for everybody as I'm hoping we can keep it all as cheap as possible.

@JBR-Kiwi @MrBiron you guys coming along?

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

@crispymorgan, can you post up what you found about the hotels please? We can price it up for everybody as I'm hoping we can keep it all as cheap as possible.

@JBR-Kiwi @MrBiron you guys coming along?

I won't be. Starting a new job soon so be able to get any time off just yet.

fart.gif

3 hours ago, MrBiron said:

I won't be. Starting a new job soon so be able to get any time off just yet.

So quit your fucking job then. Priorities man, priorities!

Anyway. I'll be ringing hotels tomorrow for some mate's rates deals, so if anyone wants to suggest a hotel, please do. I need a number of how many are coming. The number I have from the OP is 11. You fuckers have got until midday tomorrow to update whether or not you're coming, so get cracking!

banlol.png

6 minutes ago, techno said:

I've got somewhere sorted with wife I'll be there Fri late so see you guys sat

Via the FG App

Where you staying? Might be worth finding a gig close by. 

banlol.png

49 minutes ago, tronic44 said:

I'll be there all the nights, need somewhere to stay as well. Budget it whatever, as long as it's not insane. Are we buying tickets in bulk?

I can look to if needed but want some guarantees on the numbers like Didds said.

Nice one @Diddums. Put me in for both nights.

1 hour ago, tronic44 said:

I'll be there all the nights, need somewhere to stay as well. Budget it whatever, as long as it's not insane. Are we buying tickets in bulk?

Pretty much this for me too.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

@crispymorgan can you get me the details of the rooms mate so I can speak to everyone individually and get some rooms booked. I could probably do something that means if you guys just paypal me then I can book room and tickets.

Depending on the room sizes we've either got to group up as a 2 or 4. Once I know, I'll try and arrange that.

Let's not lose focus on this otherwisr it'll fall to shit and that'll be a real shame.

Well today my hopes of coming were royally fucked by my manager. He's scheduled our black building test for that weekend which is our second biggest annual test. Asking if I could skip it was not met with approval :(

Cunt.

banlol.png

That's a shit one Dave. It is what it is if you can't get round it.

I'm still going to go on the Saturday. Best to buy your own tickets online which is easy enough. I know Gary is already going, so can the following just let me know if you're still coming and want me to help find a hotel room just for Saturday night. 

@burnfitbillyboy, @crispymorgan, @Stretch616, @Greboth, @Baabcat, @LordBaguette, @Amnotright, @phil bottle, @tronic44

You can buy your ticket here https://www.egx.net/egx/tickets

Yeah man, I'm up for it still.  Going by some posts I'm guessing we're going with sat only and stay over sat night? should be good still as can fit in drinks of something sat night.  I'm good with whatever though.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

On 16/08/2017 at 3:23 PM, Greboth said:

Yeah man, I'm up for it still.  Going by some posts I'm guessing we're going with sat only and stay over sat night? should be good still as can fit in drinks of something sat night.  I'm good with whatever though.

5 hours ago, Dylanimo16 said:

Hi, my name is Dylan im going to try get the money to join all of u what day is everyone going

Gonna book a ticket for Saturday guys.

Whether or not we stay Friday and Saturday is debatable. I'm going to try and find somewhere for Saturday night at the least Dylan.

Going to buy my ticket for Saturday tonight. I'll look at some accomodation over the weekend and post any good deals here. Hoping we get a good bunch of us going!

Well this went a bit flat unfortunately. When I went on that night to buy my ticket, it was all sold out. Pretty disappointed tbh but it just makes me determined to make sure we all get to next year's Eurogamer.

So what's next? If we set up a thread for EGX next year would we all commit to people? Probably early enough to sort a big communal space we can all sleep and hang out at?