CoD Reunion night?

GazzaGarratt

Do you guys and girls want to group up one night on an older CoD game as its how most people originally knew each other?

We can set up Black Ops 3 nights as thats on ps4 but happy to look into getting people together on older stuff and on previous consoles if you still have them? Let me know what you wanna do or if you think it isn't worth it.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I think BO3 is where it's at as it's the console we (mostly) all have, the one that is plugged in, up to date etc.  I still have my Xbox 360 but I don't own any of the CoD's for it anymore, I don't have my gold subscription and I think most of you lot were PS3 anyway.

I did enjoy playing BO3 the other week, it was fun playing a twitch shooter again after having so long of Destiny and OW.  If we can get enough people though we can do things like gun game, FFA, private SnD or custom games like pistols only or knife only etc. 

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

7 hours ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

Could be fun. I'm in if we put something together.

Via the FG App

What would you suggest Tommy? Game? Console? Happy to help sort but not sure what people want to try out.

BO3 on PS4. Depends on how many people sign up. Any number of private matches would be a lot of fun.

Shotguns only is always fun.

Quickscoping

Pistols only

S&D

Free for all

I could probably work something out this weekend.

Via the FG App

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

1 hour ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

BO3 on PS4. Depends on how many people sign up. Any number of private matches would be a lot of fun.

Shotguns only is always fun.

Quickscoping

Pistols only

S&D

Free for all

I could probably work something out this weekend.

Via the FG App

Great stuff. Tbh, we've had a few nights already on this recently and we had up to 8 people turn up so it was a decent turn out. We'll defintely get more nights like this on.

Let me know when you're around on the weekend?