Unbreakable wall

Plumbers Crack

Can anybody help?

I'm on coords X = 126, Z = 40, Y = 15 and I'm trying to break through a vertical wall of blocks. The pick axe animation works, you get a glimpse of the next block then the original block reappears. I can break blocks on either side wall or the floor or ceiling OK but not vertically straight in front of me.

I've tried restarting the game but that doesn't do anything. Anybody got any ideas?

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Weirder on the surface.....can't dig in a greater area....didn't measure it, but can dig okay at my place. I tried deleting my profile and restarting the game but that had no effect, so possibly it's not me?

Also, as well as not being able to break blocks, you can't attach to them either

This is turning into a nightmare....at the 7 block wide tunnel face I've gone quite a few blocks either way (definitely a total exceeding 16 blocks which I believe is the spawn protection) and on one side I came to a cave, which seemed to offer a way past ...nope! Couldn't make a lot out in the gloom (couldn't put a torch on the wall!) but it seemed the walls and floor just can't be broken!

Any ideas guys?

Spawn Protection is not turned on for this location.

post a screen shot of the Dynmap, so I can see where you are, as I am at work for the next 12 hours

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Is where your icon is at, the location you can't break? I want to be 100% sure of this

If you move west, 32-24 paces, can you break things?

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."