Garry's Mod & Prop Hunt Server

The3rdWalker

Garry's Mod (commonly abbreviated as GMod), is a sandbox physics game created by Garry Newman, and developed by his company, Facepunch Studios. Garry's Mod was originally a mod for Valve Corporation's Half-Life 2, but was later made into a standalone release in 2006 for Microsoft Windows, published by Valve Corporation. Later updates saw an OS X port added in 2010, and a version for Linux in 2013.

It's on the Steam Summer Sale for 4.99 USD. 

Prop Hunt

PropHunt plays much like a Hide and Seek. Players on the RED team, disguised as props, are given a 30 second set up time to hide, and afterwards players on the BLUE team must find and kill them in the given time period. At the end of each round, teams are swapped: Hunters (BLUE) become the Hunted (RED) and vice versa. Respawns arn't permitted until the end of each round.

Server IP

• When you open the game click on the 'Options' button. The console cannot open up for some reason without clicking into another menu.
  • Hit the tilde key ( ` ) to bring up the console.
  • Type 'connect 104.196.157.78' and hit enter. 
    • If we need a password it would be 'password passwordneeded' enter, then 'connect 104.196.157.78'

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

On 01/07/2017 at 8:23 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

If my laptop can handle it I might have a look into it.

SSD. buy an SSD. 

I'll see if I can grab it tomorrow. Can't let you cunts have all the funs without me.

banlol.png

It's hilliramouse.  Chasing a traffic cone around that then turns into a piece of meat.  Can't remember who it was as a tin can, but they ran through the door, closed it, whilst 3 of us were all spamming the open button and getting nowhere.  Also Greboth disguised as a banana in the rafters was particularly sneaky.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

This may even beat GTA for the amount of laughs, i think it may also get too much after a while.....a man has to breathe you know.

Once everyone's picked it up we'll have to set up an event for this.

2 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

It's hilliramouse.  Chasing a traffic cone around that then turns into a piece of meat.  Can't remember who it was as a tin can, but they ran through the door, closed it, whilst 3 of us were all spamming the open button and getting nowhere.  Also Greboth disguised as a banana in the rafters was particularly sneaky.

:D That was me that closed the door on you lot.  Also it wasn't a banana in the rafters, I was a ..... no better no tell you, I can use that spot again ;) 

It is especially fun being able pick your taunts, calling out "that's a negative" (or whatever it says) when you see someone shoot the wrong things :lol: 

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

1 hour ago, tronic44 said:

This may even beat GTA for the amount of laughs, i think it may also get too much after a while.....a man has to breathe you know.

Once everyone's picked it up we'll have to set up an event for this.

Just set up an event anyway. It will force others to buy it if they want to be there. Also gives some newer folk playing it a chance to group up and have some laughs. Do it Rich, be bold!!! :P

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb