L.A. Noire Remastered

Rumours are spreading across social media about a remastered version of L.A. Noire for PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.

Now I loved this game from Rockstar on my xbox 360. One of the best storylines a game has coupled with some great intuitive interrogation mechanics.

Whilst its great to hear for anyone that hasn't played it, I don't see any appeal for anyone that's already played it and completed the story. If they had new game modes then maybe so but I'd be hard pushed to pay full price due to me having it already.

If you haven't got it though, you are in some serious good luck if these rumours are true.

This was one game i used to play with Lex all the time, it's probably also the last game i had that required more than 1 disc to play it.

I'm not sure i'd pick it up again, i'd like to see them make a new one for sure. I'd be all over that!

10 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Never played it, they seemed to make a big deal, too much of a big deal, about facial animations and that put me off for some reason. I hear though that it's actually an excellent game.

It really was Phil. Just a shame replayability is lacking if you've already completed it.

Confirmed November 14th release for PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. The Switch physical copy is $10 more due to production costs, however it has specific features such as touch screen controls and of course, playing on the go.

If you haven't ever played it, I'd urge you to play it. I'd say in and around my top 10 games. Might get it for Switch because it's the one game my wife was really into playing and watching.

Original Trailer from 6 years ago below

A great game back in the day and the first one to really utilise facial motion capture that puts the likes of Mass Effect Andromeda to shame many years later. Instead of spending £30 on a remaster; get it on PC if you can as it's like £2 in the Steam Sales usually. 

This live blooper reel shows how impressive the technology is still today