Hello!

Sweetandsour16

10 hours ago, tronic44 said:

Welcome to the forum dude, I'm a massive rugby fan. Currently watching the lions play, it's the only reason I've been up early in the morning recently 😄

Hope to catch you for some RB6 and hope you enjoy your stay.

Thank you sir!

After all this rugby talk I may have to try watching it sometime, I dont religiously watch any other sport outside of baseball. I do like football but maybe that's the american in me haha (Go Bears) 

I am a huge fan of F1, go LH44!!!!, so I understand that waking up at odd times or early to watch, we get 3 normal timed races a year in NA. I know thats very popular in Europe.

Also would love to get some siege in!

On 6/16/2017 at 1:00 PM, phil bottle said:

The recent standalone update made me start playing it again but this August and the release of the beta will be a big milestone. 

Just got the DayZ standalone on a whim, let me know if you ever want to play. I'm sure i could use some help lol

Just got the DayZ standalone on a whim, let me know if you ever want to play. I'm sure i could use some help lol

Nice one man, maybe Friday or Saturday we could get on together, I can stay up late to account for the timezone difference [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

4 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Nice one man, maybe Friday or Saturday we could get on together, I can stay up late to account for the timezone difference emoji106.png

Yeah definitely! Or I could be on early whatever works for you too. I played for an hour last night and was absolutely lost lol

I can't DayZ tonight but tomorrow (Wednesday) is good and I can stay up pretty late. What time zone are you in? We're probably looking at 6 hours difference or more depending how far west you are.
Other than that I can probably do Thursday or Friday, whatever's good for you[emoji106]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 6/20/2017 at 0:47 PM, phil bottle said:

I can't DayZ tonight but tomorrow (Wednesday) is good and I can stay up pretty late. What time zone are you in? We're probably looking at 6 hours difference or more depending how far west you are.
Other than that I can probably do Thursday or Friday, whatever's good for youemoji106.png

I actually requested a refund on the standalone for now (it crashed 3 times on me in 61 min and my PC is more than capable of running it). With walker getting Arma I could see the mod being played more so if youd like to play the arma 3 DayZ mod i am more than happy to join! also I am CST? so same as walker i believe its GMT -5 

Also i will be up late all weekend due to the Azerbaijan GP so that might help too and sorry i just saw your reply

20 hours ago, phil bottle said:

No worries mate, shame about the crashing, not something I've experienced.

Yeah it was weird and kind of killed the experience maybe when they optimize it better i will get it again. Hopefully its not stuck in EA purgatory and the reports of a Beta are true. If you ever play the arma 3 dayZ mod I would love to join, Ive never actually played with others, I always went at it solo which can suck haha

Yeah it was weird and kind of killed the experience maybe when they optimize it better i will get it again. Hopefully its not stuck in EA purgatory and the reports of a Beta are true. If you ever play the arma 3 dayZ mod I would love to join, Ive never actually played with others, I always went at it solo which can suck haha

Yeah man, Arma is awesome. Do you have the A3 launcher? It's the best tool for accessing mods. I'm sure we can sort something out!

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

6 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Yeah man, Arma is awesome. Do you have the A3 launcher? It's the best tool for accessing mods. I'm sure we can sort something out!

Yes sir I do! I sent it to walker as well. I couldn't imagine trying to play modded servers without it. And yeah that would be awesome! 

Yes sir I do! I sent it to walker as well. I couldn't imagine trying to play modded servers without it. And yeah that would be awesome! 

Sweet, a bunch of us on together and we can go hunt Sadaplays and stream snipe the bastard[emoji12] he's always on Twitch lately.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 6/25/2017 at 5:41 AM, phil bottle said:

Sweet, a bunch of us on together and we can go hunt Sadaplays and stream snipe the bastardemoji12.png he's always on Twitch lately.

Now that sounds like something I'm interested in! I love watching sada and Frankie play. They are also quite good. Walker mentioned he's going to finish downloading it soon and wanted to try it out so we'll have to set something up forsure. 

Bit late to the party but I've seen some of you comments on discord and good to see you've joined the forum so welcome.

It's good to see another F1 fan on the forum too.  Not sure we have many if any any shared games but hopefully catch you on something and some stage.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

Now that sounds like something I'm interested in! I love watching sada and Frankie play. They are also quite good. Walker mentioned he's going to finish downloading it soon and wanted to try it out so we'll have to set something up forsure. 

Frankie used to be the master of Arma 2 DayZ. He's not as active as he used to be but he's still my favourite DayZ video maker.
Sada is a silly very funny guy, his streams crack me up.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

Frankie used to be the master of Arma 2 DayZ. He's not as active as he used to be but he's still my favourite DayZ video maker.
Sada is a silly very funny guy, his streams crack me up.

Yeah he just stopped after 2 or 3 episodes of Tanoa unfortunately. I'm hoping the re-release of Malden and exile coming to it will entice him to get back into it. And Sadas voice alone cracks me up idk what it is haha