Community Calendar: Black Ops 3 Night

GazzaGarratt

Event Title: Black Ops 3 Night
Event Author: GazzaGarratt
Calendar: Community Calendar
Event Date: 06/20/2017 08:00 PM to 06/20/2017 11:00 PM

It's been a while!

Search and Destroy, a bit of HardCore and who knows if we get enough on we can play some private gun games. REINSTALL AND UPDATE NOW ahead of Thursday :D

Please RSVP if you can or can't make it so we know who's around. Who knows, even Euan might show his face.... ;) 

Black Ops 3 Night

("http://forevergaming.co.uk/forum//index.php?/calendar/")

Ginger man is on tomorrow as am I. Who else is on tomorrow for some Black Ops bonanza?

If so, just remember to reinstall and update!

13 minutes ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Would loved to, but don't think I can make it.

I'm going to change it anyway Brede, Euan can't make it and I can't see anyone else coming on so I'll move to next week.

4 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I'm going to change it anyway Brede, Euan can't make it and I can't see anyone else coming on so I'll move to next week.

Aww next week is cool with me, i won't be able to do the rest of the week except possibly Saturday.

5 minutes ago, tronic44 said:

Aww next week is cool with me, i won't be able to do the rest of the week except possibly Saturday.

We can still play tonight if you want? Just thought it was best to move as Euan can't make it and no one else responded.

What night next week? Mon, tues or Weds? @burnfitbillyboy Tam, you in next week too?

Brede, see if you can be around next week 🖒

1 minute ago, GazzaGarratt said:

We can still play tonight if you want? Just thought it was best to move as Euan can't make it and no one else responded.

What night next week? Mon, tues or Weds? @burnfitbillyboy Tam, you in next week too?

Brede, see if you can be around next week 🖒

I can do any day next week, i'll just need a bit of a heads up (like you always give) so i don't book anything else in.

Really hope we get a decent amount of us on.

Don't forget this is tonight people. Would be great to see some of you around on it. I'm gonna suck ass but I don't care.

If we get enough we can play gun game or something like that.

4 hours ago, tronic44 said:

I'll be on!

You need a better fan to cool that ps4! Lol.

Tonight was ace people. Great to see quite a few turn up last minute. Gun game was hilarious and yet the closest leaderboard I've seen. Euan is still clearly a bellend with a sniper :D

SnD we actually kicked ass! (Well, you guys did). 5 matches = 5 wins. Hope you all thought it was a good idea. We should do more and happy to try different CoD nights if people want them for a change up / getting ready for WW2.

Good games @Chookes @NCA-Paendrag @burnfitbillyboy @Greboth @phil bottle @tronic44