Xbox One X

J4MES OX4D

Thanks for sharing @J4MES OX4D.

Looks undewhelming and I expect to feel underwhelmed when I hear about it officially.

Its too early to be thinking of the next console, I don't see a big jump in most statistics to be worth going for it anytime soon.

I was expecting a handful of solid exclusives to showcase the console but instead there were just a few clapped out franchises, one sole-impressive game and a handful of indie games. Looks like Microsoft are left with the most powerful games console ever and again, no bloody games! Compare this to the 360 days and it's quite frankly appalling. Sony have had multiple exclusives this year already and probably have another shedload on the way. 

13 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

I was expecting a handful of solid exclusives to showcase the console but instead there were just a few clapped out franchises, one sole-impressive game and a handful of indie games. Looks like Microsoft are left with the most powerful games console ever and again, no bloody games! Compare this to the 360 days and it's quite frankly appalling. Sony have had multiple exclusives this year already and probably have another shedload on the way. 

Their exclusives didn't even reach the top 5 most talked about games whilst it was going on (Forza 7 was the first at no.6). It's such a shame, as you say James, in the 360 days Microsoft rule the roost in the console market. It probably shows how much Sony has learned from their mistakes in the past to outshine this new console without even bringing a new one out themselves.

Who makes their decisions and how do they still have jobs? Theyre like the people who are in charge of the equipment at wrestling matches and still store the chairs and tables under the ring. How have you not been fired yet? 

We all know it's about the games and not the console, hell yeah the console helps but what's the point if there are no games to play. When they released the xbone they showed that they haven't got a clue what people want and yet again they've done the same. They're too much about the money and less about the gamers themselves. Sony made a loss on every PS3 that was sold but they put a bluray player in most houses in the UK.