FGers House Co-ordinates

GazzaGarratt

I think most of us have build large enough structures they are visible on the map so if you can't see any then I would guess you're fine.

I'll try and update the rail map tonight with everyone co-ordinates tonight.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

Thanks...I had second thoughts about that..I may leave that project for a while! This one is much more compact!! :lol:

My new place is X = 1058, Y = 71, Z = 1154

Come and have a look next time you're on (all welcome)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Does anyone have existing ideas on this location already? If not, am I free to claim the spot?

ayt0zru.png

I'm thinking a nice big castle and town at 1, with a river-mouth fishing village and a road connecting them at 2. 3 might be castle town spillover.

6LwKEln.png

Who owns the area above 1? (Square building). I'm worried about any impact to views from it etc. I've only surveyed the area by boat thus far so I've not been able to get up high and guess at sightlines.

1562265543_Starletlogsig.png.19b3c199efb193f2f7d11a161bf5a2d6.png

Guys, you can delete the 'cows' warp point if there's no more slots. If you wanna visit first, I think you need to jump quickly or you die... also, I abandoned a dog there... keep it if you want!

This warp point is on mushroom island biome, so you will see mushroom cows hanging around.

Just to let you know, I've started work on the small fishing village that's at the mouth of the river that my Castle will be on. There's a small mine already there (mostly for looks), and a ruined lighthouse/watchtower. Going to start on the village proper tonight. I only wanted to justify having a farm there for my food; the plan has spiralled out of control a bit [emoji23] Haven't even started on the castle and castle town further up the river yet.

Via the FG App

1562265543_Starletlogsig.png.19b3c199efb193f2f7d11a161bf5a2d6.png

1 hour ago, Bluebear said:

Just to let you know, I've started work on the small fishing village that's at the mouth of the river that my Castle will be on. There's a small mine already there (mostly for looks), and a ruined lighthouse/watchtower. Going to start on the village proper tonight. I only wanted to justify having a farm there for my food; the plan has spiralled out of control a bit emoji23.png Haven't even started on the castle and castle town further up the river yet.

Via the FG App

When I set the warp point for you the co-ords were X = -2632 and Z = -1588 'ish.....is that still right for where you are going to build?

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork