FGers House Co-ordinates

GazzaGarratt

Can we use this thread so you can post your co-ordinates for your own house please. I've found a few last night after being told where they were but it would help if everyone knows where we all are so we don't go building on each others land.

Once we have everyones we can set waypoints so we can teleport when we need to.

1 hour ago, Dr Diamond said:

Wait this isnt 7 days. Raging

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

It's actually Rainbow 6.

Now stop moaning and buy Minecraft you bellend.

BAH!

Okay, I screwed something up then. I will work on fixing that tomorrow.

Does it give you an error with the name for the group you are in when you try to use them?

Also, can you /sethome at all? or even /spawn?

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

don't forget /back .  If you are in a cave and you need to tp home to drop loot, use /back to go back to the last point you teleported from. 

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

don't forget /back .  If you are in a cave and you need to tp home to drop loot, use /back to go back to the last point you teleported from. 

Nice. Didn't know that one.

Via the FG App

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

11 minutes ago, crispymorgan said:

:o Wish I knew that the other night! That is the only reason I /home was when I ran out or torches and then couldn't find the cave again but /back would have been perfect.  Oh well, the more you know :) Nice tip Crispy.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

[emoji33] Wish I knew that the other night! That is the only reason I /home was when I ran out or torches and then couldn't find the cave again but /back would have been perfect.  Oh well, the more you know [emoji4] Nice tip Crispy.

Coordinates are life.

Via the FG App

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

4 minutes ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Noob question....how/where do you type these commands in (I'm not on MC at the moment)?

Press t to bring up the in game chat and type the command.  You might be able to just straight type a / I'm not sure.

My current house is x495 z1455 y66 :)

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

Run instead of walk :-D No. Sorry man. Once you're there, you can set a way point. But you just have to travel.

I guess you could teleport to the person at their house. But not the coordinates specifically. Just to the person.

Via the FG App

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Yep, Tommy has it.

I am still trying to sort out permissions, so I might increase the number of "homes" people can set.

Or....

after a while we could all work on a nice underground rail system. 

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."