Destiny Calendar: Pat's Maiden Raid - Crota 390 LL

GazzaGarratt

Event Title: Pat's Maiden Raid - Crota 390 LL
Event Author: GazzaGarratt
Calendar: Destiny Calendar
Event Date: 06/10/2017 08:00 PM to 06/10/2017 10:00 PM

Pat hasn't had chance to do a single raid experience yet so let's sort this out for him.

@cyberninja2601 make sure you RSVP this and we can get another 4 more people willing to take you through Crota and explain how it works.

Come on sherpa FG people, this is one of things we've always wanted to do on Destiny.

Make sure you RSVP the event if you CAN or CAN'T make it.

Pat's Maiden Raid - Crota 390 LL

("http://forevergaming.co.uk/forum//index.php?/calendar/")

Thanks @Greboth. Just need one more to help Pat. @Stretch616 @crispymorgan @Diddums?

We can all decide tonight but if we feel at the start that taking Pat through is too much then we can do normal. It's the experience he's looking for.

32 minutes ago, Greboth said:

TBH hard Crota isn't that hard, the only thing that counts against hard for the experience is no res so Pat could end up spending time watching us playing instead.

That's what happens to most of us anyway so he'll get the same experience!

12 minutes ago, Diddums said:

8pm real time, or 8:40 as in Lee time?

8pm, as in when you see an event and you see the time on it and you can make it, you click 'Going' on RSVP and you turn up. Not like 30 minutes late and then pretend that you were there all along. :21_kissing_closed_eyes:

It was a good night, happy to go through the other raids too if you want.  Crota is best raid to begin as, like you said its a longer strike, but that's what makes it the worst raid.  If none of the others, I'd run Vault of Glass too as it is still the best raid.  

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

5 hours ago, cyberninja2601 said:

Thanks for caring my ass on this one guys

As long as you enjoyed it Pat!

We got through it reasonably okay and then just got stuck on Crota which was super annoying. Still can't quite believe we got him when we said this was our final go.

Good run guys and you cant buy taking someone through it for their first experience.

Side note - Bob, I can't believe that was the first time ever you watched the Crota set up when you kick off the final stage!?

Thanks @Diddums @techno @Greboth @Baabcat @cyberninja2601

Really didn't think we'd get it finished it was starting to get annoying but glad we did in the end. It's also the first time I've done part of that revised raid.
Have to mention Bob at the end of the abyss was epic :)
Pat definitely would say you need to try Vog next.

Via the FG App

2 hours ago, cyberninja2601 said:

I guess  I was muted and did not realized.

Still good job

You weren't muted Pat, its because if you want your voice to be recorded there's 2 options you need to switch on in the Playstation settings.

There's a thread in the Hardware section about ps4 party chat and how to change it.