Weekly Overwatch FG Videos

GazzaGarratt

I've only got videos from you, Dave and crispy, a few more from other people would be nice.

Also I'm having mega issues with getting my editing software working, no idea what's wrong but it's doing my nut in 🙈

8 minutes ago, tronic44 said:

Whoooooop! Fixed it, i'ma mother fucking geniasaurus rex mother fuckers!

More videos would be nice but i'll see what i can do from what i have. There's always next week :)

Thing is I'm okay if we don't get too many vids from people. Some weeks people will play more than others and that's alright. You just have to strike a balance between no rush until we get everybodys vids and setting a date which helps people focus on getting shit done by then!

Nice work for fixing it Richy!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

2 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Thing is I'm okay if we don't get too many vids from people. Some weeks people will play more than others and that's alright. You just have to strike a balance between no rush until we get everybodys vids and setting a date which helps people focus on getting shit done by then!

Nice work for fixing it Richy!

I'd rather we waited until there are enough clips, so we have a good mixture. If we play once a week then it's just going to be the same sort of clips as people stick with the same characters a lot which is no problem. I just don't want the videos to be boring or have us put out content for the sake of it.

It might feel that way at the start, but as we get to do these more it should bring out some others doing them and then the variance will come. Great start by the way!

Sorry @Greboth and @tronic44 been a little busy sorting out other shit.

Will do this tonight. Do you need from others so I can get on to them?

I've found a video stretch uploaded to YouTube I now have Lee and Stretch clips.

If people don't mind dropping their YouTube channels on here and I can go through and dig the clips put myself. I know it's a lot of work sorting all this stuff, it really is but I'm in the mood for video making so might as well make the most of it 💃

@Greboth [mention=125]tronic44[/mention] as we go into 2018 you guys still up for putting together more videos? Do you guys need some help?

Putting it in the OW thread to start with because it would be good to nudge all you Overwatch folk to start taking videos again if you're all still up for it?

15 minutes ago, Stretch616 said:

Have we got a separate thread for the uploads? I've got a load in my gallery.

Also, are we limiting it to play of the games or just is it anything and everything?

I think anything goes like Crispy said.

Just now, crispymorgan said:

anything goes, because fucking D.va usually gets POG for pressing triangle.

Says the Bastion in the corner holding R2, behind a shield....

14 minutes ago, crispymorgan said:

we need a drop box or similar, because youtube compression is hideous and then it'll get re compressed....

I'll struggle with this as the only option I have is the ps4 export. I seem to remember that the video itself uploaded on the ps4 rather than YouTube worked better but isn't as easy for Rich\Greebs to get

Same here really. I don't see the compression issue when I watch them.

I'd rather watch a whole lotta fun in a double compressed video than no video at all.

/slight derail but @tronic44 @Greboth is there any way to make these video even better quality? I'm sure we've asked this before though.

14 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Same here really. I don't see the compression issue when I watch them.

I'd rather watch a whole lotta fun in a double compressed video than no video at all.

/slight derail but @tronic44 @Greboth is there any way to make these video even better quality? I'm sure we've asked this before though.

Do you mean quality as in making it look less compressed or the content because i can't make these guys play any better? :lol: I add a bit of sharpness to mine to make them look less compressed looking and disable resampling, that's about it though.

Do you mean quality as in making it look less compressed or the content because i can't make these guys play any better? [emoji38] I add a bit of sharpness to mine to make them look less compressed looking and disable resampling, that's about it though.

[emoji38] why cant you make them play better?!

I think I've put in a different thread but Stretch mentioned about you getting them off their profiles.

Guys - make sure you start putting those clips out and let Rich know.

Still haven’t received any clips off anyone, so I might slam all my clips into a video as I want to have to constant stream of videos being uploaded to the channel.

Still send me clips though and i’ll make another video.

Still haven’t received any clips off anyone, so I might slam all my clips into a video as I want to have to constant stream of videos being uploaded to the channel.

Still send me clips though and i’ll make another video.

I'll be sending across some. I'll try and do it ASAP tonight.

And yes, I agree with you just getting even just a 2-3 min video out there regularly. People just need to get into a habit of downloading vids I think. Thats all.