Burnout is back! Danger Zone

Burnout was one of the most enjoyable crazy car games out, especially because it was all about smashing everything into smithereens.

As there is some war between the rights of the Burnout name, 3 previous employees have created Danger Zone.

It's out now on PC and PS4. It seems to be only £8.99 in the UK so a similar cheap price in the US. I'm absolutely picking this up. This looks like so much fun for my son and I, like it used to be.

Looks good, I did enjoy the early Burnouts though so not so much the later ones.  You can't complain at £9 though so will have to see about getting it.

Have you got it yet Lee? what's your opinion?

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

21 hours ago, Greboth said:

Looks good, I did enjoy the early Burnouts though so not so much the later ones.  You can't complain at £9 though so will have to see about getting it.

Have you got it yet Lee? what's your opinion?

10 hours ago, Findmartin said:

I loved burnout takedown. The levels where you used to just drive off a ramp into a crowded motorway and see how much damage you can do in cash were sweet! 

So I've had a few go's Greboth and its near enough like what Mart has said above. So far it's all about crashing into cars and making the biggest money explosion you can.

You only drive in a test crash car and you must get a bronze medal at least to unlock the next crash site.

For now I'd say it's worth the money, not much more due to the one mode and one car it has but for a game to pick up and blow up things in an instant, it's perfect. There's a £1 off until 6th June just in case that makes your mind up @crispymorgan;)

• GazzaGarratt pinned, featured and unpinned this topic

I had a go of this round my brother-in-law's and it is fun - it brings back the enjoyment of early burnout.  Trying to work out how to hit the perfect lines to start crashes off but to be able to get around and cause more and hit the bonuses! :D I will be buying it next time I get on the PS4.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png