Destiny 1 Fireteam Support Required

GazzaGarratt

Put anything you still want or need for Destiny 1 right here. Dave @Plumbers Crack said last night he needed a few things so I thought it would be good to get to know what everyone else wants as I know most may need a fireteam of 6.

Put it down and lets see what we can arrange.

17 minutes ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Need to do (I think) Oryx raid on hard mode :( to complete the Husk of the Pit > Necrochasm. Requires Essence of the Oversoul to complete the upgrade

I would have thought you need Crota , nechrochasm was a Crota drop. I Can help anytime we are on with 6 people

19 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Need to do (I think) Oryx raid on hard mode :( to complete the Husk of the Pit > Necrochasm. Requires Essence of the Oversoul to complete the upgrade

I need Necrochasm too Dave so Bob is right, just need hard Crota, not Oryx.

We nearly got it done last night but probably needed a few more go's as the sword part can just be annoying as timing needs to be on point.

@cyberninja2601 Pat, what raid do you want to do? Let's see if we can sort you out.

Oh, I also need to do Outbreak Prime too which I know others need so I'll look to get some WotM set up.

1 hour ago, cyberninja2601 said:

Does not matter. I haven't done any of them. Probably one of the easier ones. It's been  a while since I have played, I think my light level is just the minimum for a raid

Work up the light on some strikes with ToC. What time is the earliest you could start?

4 hours ago, cyberninja2601 said:

On weekend probably around 4pm your time (8 am my time)

On the weekend can you play at any time? The likelihood is we would get most people on 12pm your time however if you give us the entire window you can play on the weekend then I can see if we can grab a fireteam together.

4 hours ago, MrBiron said:

Need to do pretty much everything! :lol: I'm working my way through the story but that's all I've done really. Have never done VOG, or any Nightfalls or weeklies or anything like that.

What light level are you Biron? You are best to focus on getting Marks to buy stuff so you can jump up quickly. I think blues will drop to at least to 385 so keep doing strikes and wear those.

We can try a Nightfall over the weekend if you're around 380+.

5 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

On the weekend can you play at any time? The likelihood is we would get most people on 12pm your time however if you give us the entire window you can play on the weekend then I can see if we can grab a fireteam together.

I can play anytime. I am on  my own here, the familly is still in ottawa. 12 would be fine. i can probably get on around 10-11 am to scope out things

I think my light level is around 387 or so

The problem you have is that at 387, normal mode raids only drop up to 385 so you're looking at hard mode raids which could be quite a shock for your first raids.  I don't think Crota or Oryx are too bad as they are more forgiving than VoG or Wrath of the Machine.  However, any drops you get from any part of the raid should see a boost to your light levels.

387 is fine for Nightfalls too and this weeks is quite easy so sure we could get people through that.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

Nah, he'll be alright at 387. I mean yeah, he'll get squashed but we've all been there. Crota seems the right shout as we can get through most of it reasonably well now.

We need to make sure Pat takes it in though so he can start to understand it rather than just watching. He can do that on youtube or twitch.

45 minutes ago, Greboth said:

The problem you have is that at 387, normal mode raids only drop up to 385 so you're looking at hard mode raids which could be quite a shock for your first raids.  I don't think Crota or Oryx are too bad as they are more forgiving than VoG or Wrath of the Machine.  However, any drops you get from any part of the raid should see a boost to your light levels.

387 is fine for Nightfalls too and this weeks is quite easy so sure we could get people through that.

I don't really care about the drops. I care more about the fact I've never actually been in the raid. I think Normal raids are set for 380, so it should be relatively easy. I know that most strikes are. 

20 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

What light level are you Biron? You are best to focus on getting Marks to buy stuff so you can jump up quickly. I think blues will drop to at least to 385 so keep doing strikes and wear those.

We can try a Nightfall over the weekend if you're around 380+.

Currently light level 347.

fart.gif

3 minutes ago, MrBiron said:

Currently light level 347.

I'd focus on maximising as many marks to buy some armour that will shoot you up really quickly. If I'm not in a raid lets get you through some strikes playlist stuff.

4 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I'd focus on maximising as many marks to buy some armour that will shoot you up really quickly. If I'm not in a raid lets get you through some strikes playlist stuff.

What about the "forge"?

Stuff drops like crazy there. 

On 31/05/2017 at 0:23 PM, Plumbers Crack said:

On 31/05/2017 at 1:53 PM, Sennex said:

Oryx

and Aksis 

Pretty sure thats all I need. Kings fall can fuck right off

On 02/06/2017 at 10:02 AM, MrBiron said:

Need to do pretty much everything! :lol: I'm working my way through the story but that's all I've done really. Have never done VOG, or any Nightfalls or weeklies or anything like that.

Guys, do you still want to those things? @MrBiron want raid would you want to do?

Anyone else want anything? I'm not sure what the Challenge will be come Tuesday.

I'd like to run WotM more. We've only ran it a few times and possibly most of us once/twice all the way through.