Bats Beatdown

Bats Beat down Choice  

9 members have voted

1. 1. For the first choice of character for me to learn, I thought it would be good to be bad!! So who, of Batman's foes should be the one to dish out the pain?!!

This poll is closed to new votes

Here's the first 4 games I had without knowing a thing about Joker. I quickly found he had a good full screen in the gun and used that to keep my distance and then jump in with the heavy when I could. Mostly I was just reading opponents to get the wins here rather than doing well with my character. However I got smashed by the Darkseid but the aim is to get up to that level at some point

That was great to watch @Stretch616. This game has always looked so beautiful to watch.

How come the 'Super' was easy for them to defend against? I see why you used the gun fron distance. Can it work with combos?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

That was great to watch @Stretch616. This game has always looked so beautiful to watch.

How come the 'Super' was easy for them to defend against? I see why you used the gun fron distance. Can it work with combos?

I used my super as a bit of a hail Mary as I had no idea how where the contact needs to be. Turns out they need to be up close and personal without blocking for it to work which is kinda tricky without stringing it into a combo.

As I didn't know any combos I didn't really know what the gun can be put into so was using it as a stand alone. I've done a bit of working in the practice mode and there's a few combo strings that you can cancel the gun into and also meter burn to get a few more hits.

I had a few more games after a practice session and was starting to string a few better combos together and learning more of the general area that he can command. Also managed to nail down the combo to link into the super which has come in handy on a few fights.

Will try and post up a few more games later on if I get chance.

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

Appears to be selling well, how has the connection been online?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Bang on mate. For ranked, anything that is considered to be a below good connection shows what the exact ping is that you'll be playing at and whether you accept to play it or not. For casual, it's a bit more of a mixed bag. But due to the gear system not being auto disabled, I don't tend to spend much time in that portion of the game

Finally got round to editing some clips of my Joker play after getting to grips with the combos a little more. Since this video I've levelled him up to 20 and I'm really on point with some of the combos. I'll make another vid and then put some of the more useful combos that worked