I miss beat em ups. What I don't miss is getting battered though by a player that has an arcade stick.

I've always wondered how they perform and if there is any you should look out for any as playing a few online fights are pretty quick and handy to do outside of social MP times.

Mad Catz PS4 SFV Arcade Fightstick TE S+ EU

The above controller was something in the sale recently (not anymore) but I was reluctant to buy it because im not sure how effective they are.

Also, if people think there are any good ones out there it'd be good to see them.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I'd love one of those but could never pay that sort of money for it, it's a crazy price!

There's a few out there that have been made by companies i've never heard of and look a bit crappy and cheaply made, have never wanted to risk spending the money.

I bought one for the PS3 as I found I reached a point where I couldn't do the inputs fast enough for the combos. Especially some of the FADC stuff with SF4. 

However, it really takes some getting used to. I actually found I was worse for a good while but then once I'd practised enough I then found I could do that bit more that I was lacking before.

A worthwhile purchase if you're heavily into the genre, but for the most part a controller will do fine 

Piccy of my sticky below for reference. This cost about £100.20170522_231611.jpg