Injustice 2 - FG Guild

injustice-2-listing-thumb-01-ps4-us-06ju

I've set us up a clan for Injustice 2 and the ID code is:

4RK3Z

Current status of the guild is set to open, so all applications will be accepted pending approval.

This thread will be for all things guild related on the game (multiverse, MP lobbies etc.)

Nice work Stretch. We'll need to see some separate gameplay to see what's it like. I think the series is well made, looks devine and with an understanding of combos it could be brilliant to play. I just haven't give the time to that and resort to button mashing!

Would be good to understand in separate threads about combos and characters, etc.

Also, did they sort PvP on this Cross Atlantic? FG Tournament perhaps?

I'm planning on doing a dummy's guide to fighting game terms in a separate thread which should hopefully help.

I've also had a thought of doing a fortnightly challenge thing. Where I'll put up characters to the vote on the forum which I've never touched. Then see how quick I can pick them up and how I perform online in ranked matches.

In the meantime I'll be putting up some gameplay of general matches. But feel free to ask if people want to see something specific

As for cross Atlantic, I really don't know. I'd have to have a Google. I doubt it though considering the premium of ping in a fighting game

Anyone interested in this getting this and having a little FG tournament? Now its region unlocked this could be a fun one to pick up and play.