The Personal Progress Reports (PPRs) is probably one of our most unique selling points. It's a great place to share more about yourself and acknowledging what you've done in games and even in your personal life if you want to.

If you haven't got one, make sure you check the others out and try one! We are family orientated so we all take an interest in what others do. For people who already have them, make sure you try and visit it at least weekly if not daily. I'm guilty more than anyone but its good to take a step back after a few days/week and see how much fun you've had with FG and what you've achieved.

Thanks FG!

So I've nudged a few new people here so want to let you all know if you haven't got a PPR already make sure you start one!

It's clearly a cool thing to do and others will enjoy reading what you share.

So what you waiting for, eh?!

And to all FGers regulars, its been great recently reading all the updates. Really makes you think what I play, how I play and cool to know how y'all are doing.

Via the FG App

So, yeah.

PPRs.

Go update them if you haven't already! And if you're new (or old but a lazy ass and not got one still), then look into one now!!! Looking at you, @Bluebear @Shucker @Tadnothad @Stretch616 @igotmollywhopped

GGFG

Just wanted to mention that it's pretty awesome to see so many PPR updates of late. Its great to catch up with so many of you and read what you've been up to. I hope you can continue these updates as its a great little way to keep a track of your gaming progress and a little insight into what's happening in your lives, as we all know that we're way more than just interwebz friends aren't we 😆

To the recent newer folk of FG, go tale a look. Its a great way to extend your recent new 'Hello' and helps get to know a lot more people around the place. You may even find other good interesting updates in there too!

Oh, and you'll ever see them if you're logged in so it is absolutely a place just for FGers... as you guys are all FG too now! 😃

GGFG

The place has certainly livened up a bit over the last couple of weeks, it's great to be able to post from work again as I'm usually fucked by the time I get home and then it's relaxing time, not post on forum time. I agree it's great to see so many folks making a comeback and so many joining the fray. Good stuff FG :) 

banlol.png