What. The. Fuck.

Well deserved Lee!!  Glad you like them.  

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

Didds did unspeakable things to get the money for those

A good deed does not go unnoticed.

(The butt. He took it in the butt)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

You bastard for putting that up @Diddums!

Honestly, this weekend has been one amazing rollercoaster, if not the best ever. If this is the start of something bright again then I can't wait to see what's instore.

All of you are absolute legends.

Now let's get FG shit active!!

Can I just say I wasn't expecting to be in a position for Dids to order them last night!  I figured maybe we could wait for a cheap pair (how very northern of me) or maybe get amazon vouchers and make a contribution.  It's a testament to the kindness of the folk that frequent this quirky corner of the internet and recognition of just how much effort has been put in by Mr. PMA himself.  We've all made a real solid foundation to build our community, and I'm absolutely chuffed (look it up US/Canadia guys) to be a part of it.

Once again, thanks to all who chipped in, those who have made an effort to post, and Lee for being Lee and turning this forum around.

Normal moaning will now resume.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

1 hour ago, crispymorgan said:

Can I just say I wasn't expecting to be in a position for Dids to order them last night!  I figured maybe we could wait for a cheap pair (how very northern of me) or maybe get amazon vouchers and make a contribution.  It's a testament to the kindness of the folk that frequent this quirky corner of the internet and recognition of just how much effort has been put in by Mr. PMA himself.  We've all made a real solid foundation to build our community, and I'm absolutely chuffed (look it up US/Canadia guys) to be a part of it.

Once again, thanks to all who chipped in, those who have made an effort to post, and Lee for being Lee and turning this forum around.

Normal moaning will now resume.

Dude the second you said Astros and Lee something in my skull just clicked. I wanted Lee to get them "live" so we could hear his initial reaction. He actually stopped talking for a minute or two, so I'd say it worked. I'll upload the vid in a few mins, just trimming it now. 

banlol.png