16 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Afternoon all!

Just walked in,knackered and hungry, with a pile of groceries and the phone rings...."hello, this is Neil from Microsoft technical......"Fuck off Neil!!!!".....you'd have thought with an Asian accent these scammers would have used a name like Ahmed! Neil??? FFS!!

Well I work with Kurrinchi, pooja, Mahesh, Anuj, Adil, Mahatti and many more. The ones who do have accents are British so Neil is just a good a name as any. 

3 hours ago, cyberninja2601 said:

Well I work with Kurrinchi, pooja, Mahesh, Anuj, Adil, Mahatti and many more. The ones who do have accents are British so Neil is just a good a name as any. 

I've also had Richard and Jim in the past in the past as well with the same accents...you make a fair point though Patrick :) Poxy scammers!! :angry:

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

18 minutes ago, tronic44 said:

Rachael's sad today, she just found out Ruth's not getting paid tomorrow :(

Afternoon all.

Oh no mate, please let us know or PM me if you need anything.

Can't believe they've changed their mind 24 hours before you would receive it.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Hello 

Clearly I'm missing something    "Rachel's Day is usually observed on the first Sunday in May. The day takes its name from Jeremiah 31:15–17, in which the matriarch Rachel grieves for her children. Rachel's Day is a time to mourn the loss of our children and to renounce the forces of violence and fear"

Nothing happy about that. 

18 hours ago, cyberninja2601 said:

Hello 

Clearly I'm missing something    "Rachel's Day is usually observed on the first Sunday in May. The day takes its name from Jeremiah 31:15–17, in which the matriarch Rachel grieves for her children. Rachel's Day is a time to mourn the loss of our children and to renounce the forces of violence and fear"

Nothing happy about that. 

Don't worry Pat, sometime ago I dubbed Rich as Rachel on a Thursday. It just stuck so every Thursday is Rachel day.

In fact @tronic44 has a name for every day of the week. Don't you Ruth? ;)

Happy Friday FG!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Don't worry Pat, sometime ago I dubbed Rich as Rachel on a Thursday. It just stuck so every Thursday is Rachel day.

In fact @tronic44 has a name for every day of the week. Don't you Ruth? ;)

Happy Friday FG!

I certainly do :lol:

Have a nice Friday all!

2 hours ago, JBR-Kiwi said:

Morning lads

Beautiful day out there and here I am desperately holding back the urge to repeatedly punch some of our foreign lazy ass waste of oxygen agency staff, the fuck out. 

Your bosses are shit and your co-workers are shit, with the threat of violence in the air.....nice place to work :lol:

Beautiful day for chilling out, let's hope the weekend stays like this:)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg