Hi

Chookes

Yep yep, I'm not exactly a new member but it's felt like I've been away so long it's time for a new intro. I feel like I've been so busy and so lazy the last while that gaming/forums have been put on the back burner which means that I haven't spoken to a few of you in a long time.

Things are starting to settle now. I've been working for a while to get a promotion which I got in April and my wife is currently 15 weeks pregnant. All going well November will be a busy month for me (hoping baby won't affect my KD in the new World War 2 COD <_<). I currently don't play too much. I enjoy Rainbow 6 and Battlefield (but gun only game modes, no tank shit). I do not enjoy Overwatch which sucks mega balls and, even though I'm a COD fan, no one will Infinite Warfare with me (not necessarily a bad thing, I know it's not very good). 

I'm looking forward to Destiny 2 (and taking out a second mortgage out to keep up with it's expansion packs) and the new COD. Hoping those two games will get me more involved.

Speak soon. Cheers.

There he is! Nice little re-introduction Euan. Glad your job is starting to settle down.

Yeah, IW does suck balls it seems. I said tonight we should all have a Black Ops 3 night (SnD to piss off Rich) and maybe more nights on those types of games.

With your million dollar promotion Destiny 2 isn't a problem so no excuses.

Congrats, can't believe you're gonna be a Dad. You're in so much trouble.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Euan! We've missed you dude but so glad to hear that life is going so well. Massive congrats about becoming a father, all jokes aside of foreheads etc, you'll be a great dad.

I have a feeling that a few of us will be picking up the new cod, bar some huge disaster, it sounds like it could be a good one. 

I shall all also be picking up Destiny, I didn't want you to go too long without me in your life 🤗

Now hurry back so I can make your life a misery again 😉 ❤️