You meant to say Empty Crates [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

[emoji23] Going the right way though, they've already got your *home haven't they?

*temporary [emoji12]

13 hours ago, phil bottle said:

On sale for 22 sovs in PlayStation store right now.

Do it.

I need some moneyz.

Part of me says we should review PES v FIFA and then look at something to do on one of them.

I wish PES could get their act together and copy ProClubs. It just makes sense.

Is it good phil? I’ve got 2017 and love that but I’m doing a master league and didn’t buy 18 because I couldn’t be bothered to start again! 

Lee, on the fifa vs pes debate, I played Fifa 18 the other night and it’s same old story, fancy menus, nice training games, official kits, commentary and all the licenses, but Pes till plays a better game of football which is what I’m more bothered about 

Is it good phil? I’ve got 2017 and love that but I’m doing a master league and didn’t buy 18 because I couldn’t be bothered to start again! 
Lee, on the fifa vs pes debate, I played Fifa 18 the other night and it’s same old story, fancy menus, nice training games, official kits, commentary and all the licenses, but Pes till plays a better game of football which is what I’m more bothered about 

Cheers mate. Now that you can update the kits on the latest PES games now reaonably easy I don't see what stops people coming over from FIFA.

On 19/04/2018 at 2:43 PM, Dan94 said:

Does anyone play FIFA18 at all? :)

I bought FIFA 18 cheap in January and played about 5 games then uninstalled it! It's so arcadey now and scoring is just so easy - even on the hardest difficulty setting you can split the defences so easily with a through ball and score every time. You can do the same online but it makes the scripting even more prominent. Even the FIFA screamers have moved on to Fortnite it seems. EA seem to take one step forwards one year and then two back the next. 

On 19/04/2018 at 2:43 PM, Dan94 said:

Does anyone play FIFA18 at all? :)

Not many but there are a few. Although I feel PES is the superior gameplay winner, FIFA pro clubs would've been worth it if we had a Pro Club team.

@phil bottle, at that price it's really tempting.

I think I'm the only one on the forum who has it on PS4 sadly.
I'm sure a couple of peeps have FIFA though.
I did try FIFA last year but it's just too robotic for me and doesn't feel like playing football at all. My opinion anyways :)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

16 hours ago, Dan94 said:

I'd be game for a pro club team if we had enough interest.

13 hours ago, phil bottle said:

I think I'm the only one on the forum who has it on PS4 sadly.
I'm sure a couple of peeps have FIFA though.
I did try FIFA last year but it's just too robotic for me and doesn't feel like playing football at all. My opinion anyways :)

I'm with Phil on the feel of gameplay however this place is about having a laugh with others so if there was enough interest in Pro Clubs i'd consider playing every so often. Maybe a new thread perhaps to gauge interest in FIFA 18 Pro Clubs?

I'm with Phil on the feel of gameplay however this place is about having a laugh with others so if there was enough interest in Pro Clubs i'd consider playing every so often. Maybe a new thread perhaps to gauge interest in FIFA 18 Pro Clubs?
I'm not with Lee on Pro Clubs.

Frustrating and boring in my experience[emoji12]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

49 minutes ago, Dan94 said:

Thats because you need a proper team ;)

Yeah, I actually only found the opposite of Phil finds :P

I don't like any other gamemode really on FIFA, the idea of playing as a unit was cool for me. Granted, its a little more boring if you're in defence but I didn't mind being a Centre Half. Let the ones who get bored quickly be the striker or winger @phil bottle;)

5 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Yeah, I actually only found the opposite of Phil finds :P

I don't like any other gamemode really on FIFA, the idea of playing as a unit was cool for me. Granted, its a little more boring if you're in defence but I didn't mind being a Centre Half. Let the ones who get bored quickly be the striker or winger @phil bottle;)

Need to make this happen. I don't mind where I play; seem to be best as a CAM though where I can assist, get forward and also come back to help :) 

I may be down for picking this up, if we get enough of us interested and the price isn't too high. I was going to get PES as i've been frustrated with the last few FIFAs but i really did enjoy playing pro clubs with a group of us.

I'll have a think about it.

@Dan94 You should pick up DriveClub :)