A gift from me to you FG

I eluded in other posts to some things I've been working on and as a thank you to people that keep coming here continuously I have managed to get the following created.

08dc6c46673c4d3b9f75b74c82cd1892.jpg

2516130a256506e73915812f83e03f79.jpg

Approx. 50 of the people here will get one. No cost. You will also get your Gamertag on the Right Sleeve. There are good quality, Clima-Tec polo shirts. I will send PMs to all that will get one, just give me some time as clearly you can see I'm working my ass to get us into a place where we should always be. And thanking for helping me because I can't do it on my own.

You can buy extra ones if you want (£20 each). Just let me know.

I won't stop you donating if you want to help but the point of these, just like the stickers I did previously (and I'll be doing more), is that you get one fucking life. I am privileged to spend it with you guys. My family, more than my IRL family.

So I should be allowed to show that you are part of something brilliant. Right here. Right now. And forever.

Thank you for letting me be a part of FG and game with each and every one of you.

Hope you like them.

Lee

X

Holy. Fuck.

50 people? At 20 quid a piece? You won the lottery or somefing?

Looks wicked Lee and I can't believe you actually did this!

I can tell you really care about this forum, and I don't mean from the shirts you made. You seem like a genuinly nice guy and I wish I lived in the UK so I could hang out with you :wub::D

Don't think we ever gamed together though but hope that there come a game that can fix that!

What do you reckon the shipping cost to Norway will be for one awesome shirt?

Edit: And you is crazy!

Carry on.

Hell yea Lee!!  Can I get a Large?  I'll throw you some cash for mine and Sarah's.  

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*