Elite Dangerous

This space exploration game is coming to PS4 in June so I was wondering if many people play it on PC and Xbox? It's received good reviews due to 1:1 ratio of the universe and seems a good social game where the community helps each other to find new things in space....sounds a little No Man's Sky but better. It's been out for about a year now so it'll be interesting to see if PS4 players get into this.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

In the 'best 5 games ever ' thread I mentioned a game called Elite from about 30 years ago I used to play on a BBC micricomputer

This here is the successor to that legendary game. I will definitely be giving this a look

That's what I thought when I saw the thread title....BBC Micro...sideways RAM...sigh

Via the FG App

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

10 minutes ago, crazyman said:

Reviving a Dead-ish thread but I play on PC and it's pretty fun with people. It's not hard to get into either.

A mate of mine is getting this and he's saying its defintely worth a buy on the PS4. Do the versions differ do you know?

10 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

A mate of mine is getting this and he's saying its defintely worth a buy on the PS4. Do the versions differ do you know?

I have no idea if they're any different to be honest. I can't imagine they would be.

Just watched this so I can see some of it in action.

I can see the pull. It actually pulls me way more than No Man's Sky did in the hype before that game (that game isn't even comparable to this one). I'm definitely interested in it more now i've seen this. @crazyman, I'd love to get it on PC but until I look to buy a better and more powerful one than my laptop i'd be looking at this on the PS4 for now. It does bode well though that a game that's been out on PC for so long now enters the console market so you know it will be well supported.