FG Upcoming Events & Meet Ups

To assist with using the calendar to its full potential if you ever want to arrange an event or a meet up for any game, let's try to add it to this thread with the link for the event.

That way, anyone that doesn't/can't see the calendar events coming up, will be able to and can RSVP them. I'll pin this thread in the general gaming section as events will cover all. Make sure you insert the link using the 'link' icon in the toolbar (otherwise people in the app can't see the link).

Also, don't be shy having a go at setting events and meet ups in the Calendar yourselves, they are really easy and promoted on the homepage when it gets nearer the time.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Destiny Raid this Sunday for VoG. Let us know if can, can't or maybe able to help out. Currently 8pm GMT start.

EDIT: Hmmm, calendar event still there but the link seems to do funny things through the app. Go to website directly and click on Calendar in the menu options in the meantime.

Just now, TigerBurge said:

You need to get into Destiny. Especially when the second one comes out 

I will be good sir, i'm even slightly looking forward to it, especially now you can play football in it. Way better :lol:

8 minutes ago, tronic44 said:

Good stuff @GazzaGarratt

Not the cutting off of balls but the gaming thing :D

Might need to just finish a raid off first though dude as we all had a checkpoint from the other night.

4 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Might need to just finish a raid off first though dude as we all had a checkpoint from the other night.

That's cool, give me a shout and i'll jump in the chat and continue making videos :D

36 minutes ago, tronic44 said:

Anyone fancy some Overwatch tonight?

I'm utterly screwballed from only having about 40 mins sleep....so I'll probably be on knowing me 🙈

Happy to play whatever if I get on.

If Destiny is down on reset day (nice one Bungie) then I'm game for some Rainbow for a bit and then some GTA Racing or Heists if anyone is around.

6 hours ago, PlasticGaming said:

Obviously I'm always in favor of Rainbow 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We didn't last long, Crispy spat his dummy out. So we played GTA, he then spat it out again.

Crispy will now be known as Ray, as in Ray of Sunshine.

MORNING RAY

1 hour ago, tronic44 said:

Anyone on for some games today?

I'll be on tonight as per usual. Kiddies before games I'm afraid mate.

Has anyone thought that it wpuld be a good idea to jave dedicated game nights for a specific game?

I feel as ever we are all enjoying many different games but not absolutely loving one game.

Just putting it out there, I know multiple people play GTA races. We could get 16 on if we knew 'that night' is races night. We could even try new big MP games.

Equally we could also say one night is for raid nights on Destiny. Enough enjoy it but don't rock it hardcore (what I'm seeing from being online).

Thoughts people?