Comics Explained

Whenever there is a new super hero or comic book show/ movie I always default to this guy's channel. He's a smooth talker with an insane amount of knowledge on comic books. This channel was designed to assist in answering all of your questions about Marvel Comics and DC Comics in an easy to understand way. Some of the topics that you can dive into:

• How to kill (super hero).
  • Complete ranking of power levels in Marvel/ DC.
  • Complete background stories, lore, history on a character, ie. I used this to research the entire Iron Fist comic series, how that leads into the defenders, etc...
  • Complete story archs or live videos when a new movie or show is announced. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKxQmKgrkUv4S7P5w0pLayw

Y'all should totally subscribe and start watching, but you will lose huge chunks of your life as the videos are really interesting. Sorry @GazzaGarratt it took me so long to post this and double sorry as I only remembered because today's video was "How To Kill The Guardians of The Galaxy".

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's okay @PlasticGaming, thanks for sharing in the end! I read alot of comics just not the marvel series ones so this will be a big help in my gap of knowledge for these. Anyones would you start with?

I started with the Netflix shows so Daredevil, The Punisher, Luke Cage and Iron Fist. Then I wondered who was the strongest ever and that lead to the power levels video.

Then I wondered how you could kill some of my favorites like Deadpool, Colossuses... etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD