Joshua Vs Klitschko

GazzaGarratt

What. A. Fight.

Geniunely thought it would be hard for AJ but not that hard. He was pretty much down and out in the 6th, did the right thing to take himself down, to the canvas as he looked done. To come back and win in the 11th was magnificent.

Not seen a fight that good in....well....never. The best boxing match I've seen by none.

Well done AJ.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep same here was a great fight . He looked dead on his feet from round 6 to 9 but then jay came back to life. Great fight and credit to klitchko as well 

Fury v AJ is meant to be in the offing as well according to the BBC

Yeah, looks like he has to take Fury on even though I don't think he needs to.

It was a good fight and respect to both fighters but not best I've seen, best I've seen for a while though.

What's the best you've seen? Someone said to me Eubank vs Benn but I didn't think so. AJs comeback after a punch that would've ended most fights was legendary.

Via the FG App

On 5/1/2017 at 7:18 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

Yeah, looks like he has to take Fury on even though I don't think he needs to.

What's the best you've seen? Someone said to me Eubank vs Benn but I didn't think so. AJs comeback after a punch that would've ended most fights was legendary.

Via the FG App

Yeah I would have said Benn v eubank but I don't really watch too much boxing and I watched this fight on an s7 pretty much upside down lol