Welcome to your new video guru!

As we continue to make improvements and enhancements, Rich @tronic44 has been made into the Video Guru! He'll continue to update and review the Videos section on here and make this place even better!

We may add others along the way so keep watching.

Good luck Rachael ;) :1310_thumbsup_tone1:

Why thank you Lee :) :wub:

If anyone has any issues or feels that something's not working in the video section, then shoot me a message and i'll get on to it asap.

In the long run i'm hoping to make it easier for people to post, so their videos get as much coverage as possible.

:769_heart:

Not sure where to put this, so I'll sound it out here.  I want to make a funny fails video.  So the first thing is we obviously all need to make sure that everyone is set up to voice record.  Then we need to have a place to send them.  Ideas?  Then we need to edit a funny montage video.  thoughts?

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

Yes, absolutely Crispy. Lots of little 5-10 second fail vids work. I'll leave this to you and Rich to sort but maybe dropbox or if you can just use uploaded uncut youtube vids straight from shareplay.

1 hour ago, crispymorgan said:

Not sure where to put this, so I'll sound it out here.  I want to make a funny fails video.  So the first thing is we obviously all need to make sure that everyone is set up to voice record.  Then we need to have a place to send them.  Ideas?  Then we need to edit a funny montage video.  thoughts?

Great idea! I've pushed the voice recording thing and i think most people have it set up but when we start we should do a quick check to make sure everyone's in enabled. 

The other thing i want to push is not ripping clips from youtube, the quality is horrendous and you can really tell the difference when cutting it with clips that are straight from the PS4. I figure people can either upload to dropbox or send clips via we transfer or media shuttle (can send larger amounts) to the youtube channel email. Then we can download and create the videos :)

We should have plenty of fail clips, it is us of course :D 

1 hour ago, Stretch616 said:

@tronic44 can we just upload to our psn account and you can rip from there? Just looking for alternatives for people that don't have a PC like me. Might be worth a try later on?

@Stretch616 I don't know if i can get it off your psn account? If it's possible then it's definitely something i'd do!

23 minutes ago, tronic44 said:

@Stretch616 I don't know if i can get it off your psn account? If it's possible then it's definitely something i'd do!

I'll put something on there tonight and see what you can do bud. Might be a nice and easy way to do it whichor would take drop box out of the equation (well for console at least!)

33 minutes ago, Stretch616 said:

I'll put something on there tonight and see what you can do bud. Might be a nice and easy way to do it whichor would take drop box out of the equation (well for console at least!)

Great idea dude, we'll check it out and see if it's possible.